Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker Predicted to Lose lewes

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The prediction is based on the BBC's exit poll being exactly right in predicting that the Tories will win 316 seats. If they only win 315, the prediction is that Lewes stays LibDem.

My prediction is that Baker will win and the BBC exit poll will prove to be significantly wrong. The Tories will win fewer than 290 seats.

No chance the Tories will win as few as that IMO.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
This result, if correct, will prove that people are not really that stupid when the put their cross in the box. bye bye leftardism for a while.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
BBC predicting Simon Hughes and Charles Kennedy both going to lose their seats too now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If Baker does lose Lewes I have a hat to eat. What condiments should accompany this, and is it best grilled or fried ?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Even as a leftie I've gotta be honest, I love the Albion, I love my club and I don't care what party Baker stood for or who takes over from him. I will just drink to the demise of that lowly piece of rat crap! And cry into my Labour mug. I will say this election is so significant that it will cause the end of the UK as we know it. I really don't mind that and I've gotten use to it over the last few years.
But really we need not to descend into a Tory monopoly for years or this country will be a very very bad place to live and I for one will get on my bike, with a bunch of onions around my neck and go away from these islands.
Funny old night though.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The prediction is based on the BBC's exit poll being exactly right in predicting that the Tories will win 316 seats. If they only win 315, the prediction is that Lewes stays LibDem.

My prediction is that Baker will win and the BBC exit poll will prove to be significantly wrong. The Tories will win fewer than 290 seats.
Lol

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Tata norm

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

That's the problem with baseless predictions. :jester:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I hope you're right, your lordship. I had a tenner on a Lab-Lib coalition at 8-1!
You are obviously a tipster worth following, if only as a guide on who not to back.

Not even close matey, I would resume the medication, quickly if I was you.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
In the flurry of results I have missed this. So to confirm Baker lost?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here