Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Normal People with Celebrity Names

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Used to work on a power station with a Tom Jones.
Many a time, in a production meeting, he would say something to which the reply would be ...
"It's not unusual "
Oh how we laughed.

A local Councillor is called Tom Jones. His mother-in-law is Vera Lynn - the REAL Vera Lynn.

Oh and I've been over to Germany on twinning visits with a Robert Charlton, it always gives the Germans a laugh.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
When I worked In Manila for a few years The following worked with me.,
King George
Lady Diana
Aristotle and Adonis........

I shit you not the Filipinos love crazy names .....I have a neice called Lady Anne and another called Princess.......

I worked with a guy here in South Africa, where they also have some crazy names, called King Peter.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Used to work with a lad called Harley, his dad was called David.... So he was "Harley David's son"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Albion matchday snapper Bennett Dean has a brother called James.

I know a northern based Albion Fan called Kieran Maguire, the same name as that bloke who regularly turns up on the BBC pontificating about football finances. Not sure he would qualify as famous, though.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Used to work with a lad called Harley, his dad was called David.... So he was "Harley David's son"....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My nephew was the son of my brother John Stephens and he was keen on cricket. Especially when we called him John Stephens' son.

Wiki says: John Patrick Stephenson (born 14 March 1965, Stebbing, Essex, England) is an English former cricketer, who is currently Head of Cricket at the MCC.

The cricket writer, Colin Bateman, commented on Stephenson's Test match appearance, "by the time John Stephenson was picked in 1989, England's selection policy resembled one of those bingo machines in which numbered balls are blown up a tube at random". Bateman added, "Stephenson, an intelligent, useful all-round cricketer, became player No. 29 used by England in a shambolic series – a post-war record".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here