Noone

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

owenthemonkey

Aug 17, 2011
He started off slow but when switched to the right played very well, even crossed well on his right foot. He needs to be better with his decision making on when to shoot. As said already, he has a problem with crosses but then we are not playing the right formation for crosses to be swung in anyway. Thought as soon as he went off we lost he momentum that had been building

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
unbelievable. he should have been MOM

put in some excellent crosses and corners, unlucky not to score on a few occasions.

this thread has to be a wind up.

I swear it's a different game people go to some times. You can't f up as many times as he does and it be ok in this league.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I swear it's a different game people go to some times. You can't f up as many times as he does and it be ok in this league.

Likewise I don't see it the way you do...still carry on moaning if it makes u feel better.but I for one am not going to agree with you on tonight's performance

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It depends how you assess a good performance for a winger. I thought he looked good and lively, gave the ball away once sloppily first half and mishit a cross or two and a right footed shot... But as others have rightly said, he was constantly trying to find one player in the box... Not easily done. A good cross isn't just a cross which picks out a player. He put a few into good areas where people should be attacking but weren't.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Please tell me where to obtain these rose tinted glasses when entering the ground next time.

It accounts for hull Saturday as well as today. And listening on the radio doesn't count for those of you that can't be arsed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Please tell me where to obtain these rose tinted glasses when entering the ground next time.

It accounts for hull Saturday as well as today. And listening on the radio doesn't count for those of you that can't be arsed.

So u admit u need glasses..o well that might explain your bias view

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It depends how you assess a good performance for a winger. I thought he looked good and lively, gave the ball away once sloppily first half and mishit a cross or two and a right footed shot... But as others have rightly said, he was constantly trying to find one player in the box... Not easily done. A good cross isn't just a cross which picks out a player. He put a few into good areas where people should be attacking but weren't.

And those who are on his back will always look for the things that didn't come off rather than the good play....there loss

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

I was in the south stand. To me noone only made 2 or 3 mistakes the entire game. His corners were brutal and could have easily led to a goal if we had somebody who could head the ball. He and bruno combining on the right looked lethal as others has said, he put the balls into the right area today he showed a lot of strength (the run he made before he was subbed was superb). Compared to the Swindon game he was a totally different player.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I thought him terrier-like and determined. A good display from the Noonester. I saw CMS go mental at him when on the break and he screwed a shot wide when perhaps he should have lain it off, but as far as i remember there was endless lambasting for not enough shooting last year and tonight we saw a number of efforts - sadly most a bit wide. A good sign though that we're intending to make things happen from a distance and close up.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Yes, I am inclined to agree on corners but his free play crossing is poor.

The balls along the ground are ok. But as soon as anything goes in the air it goes astray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports