Noone or Buckley?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If you could have one of the two at the Albion, which would it be? Also, should we have allowed Noone to go for as little a £1 million considering how highly rated he was?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Buckley for me. Far better at finishing and far quicker. Noone has the ability to trick his way beyond a player but Buckley is more direct.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Buckley. Every day and twice on Sunday. Much much better player. 1.25m was about right at the time. Still think it is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you could have one of the two at the Albion, which would it be?
Do you watch Brighton? If so, this has to be a joke.

Also, should we have allowed Noone to go for as little a £1 million considering how highly rated he was?
Who said he was highly rated? Yes we were right to let him go. We didn't need another winger, but the money was very useful.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anyone who picks Noone is just, well, wrong. Buckley is more than twice the player - in every respect.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Buckley for 70 mins anyone else for the last 20,

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
If you could have one of the two at the Albion, which would it be? Also, should we have allowed Noone to go for as little a £1 million considering how highly rated he was?

You should try reading Tuesday's match thread on their forum.Someone on there moaning about Noones crossing and general contribution, also saying he was only any good when he first joined ....sound familiar?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Depends on the job. Bricklaying or Football, both would do wonder jobs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course I watch Brighton, I was wondering what others thought, I would chose Buckley any day over Noone but some may disagree.
But if you watch Brighton, you should know that anyone choosing Noone (and I love Noone) over Buckley is just daft. What's the point in asking? Are you going to start another thread 'Painter or Bridge?', or maybe 'Ankergren or Kuszczak?'?

Or maybe you were just using this thread to help with your ignore list. Anyone choosing Noone is on. I like your style.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But if you watch Brighton, you should know that anyone choosing Noone (and I love Noone) over Buckley is just daft. What's the point in asking? Are you going to start another thread 'Painter or Bridge?', or maybe 'Ankergren or Kuszczak?'?

Or maybe you were just using this thread to help with your ignore list. Anyone choosing Noone is on. I like your style.

Sums it up for me

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So Noone, who we sold for £1.25m or Buckley, who we rejected a £5m bid for? Buckley.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Buckley for me and the price that we got for Noone was a good bit of business if you consider what we paid for him plus he was only a 'bit' player not a first choice.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Out of Noone's replacements- Spanish Dave & Orlandi - and Buckley, Noone would be bottom of my pecking order.

Had a great start for Cardiff, but now it seems normal service has resumed and he's getting a lot of stick.

Great business by Gus.

This. Orlandi & Lopez are producing far more than Noone did, and I really liked Noone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports