Non league day Saturday 7th september

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the Dripping Pan.

Lewes were cruising to a comfortable win against the Metropolitan Police (who were down to 10 men) - until the 92nd minute, when they let a goal from the opposition slip in. Not content with that, they let another one in a minute later. 2-2 final score.

Biggest crowd of the season so far at Lewes, so the Non-League Day certainly worked for them.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just back from the Dripping Pan.

Lewes were cruising to a comfortable win against the Metropolitan Police (who were down to 10 men) - until the 92nd minute, when they let a goal from the opposition slip in. Not content with that, they let another one in a minute later. 2-2 final score.

Biggest crowd of the season so far at Lewes, so the Non-League Day certainly worked for them.

Went to this game and can't believe Lewes switched off at the end, Met Police were poor untill the last 3 mins.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Fine day at the Dripping Pan yesterday despite the rather mad last 5 minutes. For a flavour of what it was like here are my pix. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jemstone/sets/72157635434335756/

If you can't quite bear the thought of England V Ukraine on the telly then Lewes are playing again on Tuesday night and next Saturday are away to Peacehaven in the first round of the FA Cup. (Albion are of course playing on the Sunday).

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Fine day at the Dripping Pan yesterday despite the rather mad last 5 minutes. For a flavour of what it was like here are my pix. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jemstone/sets/72157635434335756/

If you can't quite bear the thought of England V Ukraine on the telly then Lewes are playing again on Tuesday night and next Saturday are away to Peacehaven in the first round of the FA Cup. (Albion are of course playing on the Sunday).

Was also there and you have kindly captured me and my father in law in one of your pics

Anyone else see a Mr Elphick there too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports