Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Non-goal highlights v Ajax

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The big screen showing "GOAL" when Ajax tamely passed the ball back to Steele around the 90th minute.

The Ajax fans giving Veltman a great reception when his name was announced and also them clapping for Gerry Ryan, respect for that.

Dunk's header back to Steele.

Mitoma's Größ turn in front of their fans.

The pissed up slapper with glow in the dark teeth shouting at people running for the park and ride buses. What a state.
That's the Doris I was on about on another thread, who was sat behind us and then disappeared at HT and never returned!

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Witnessing fans with a huge coordinated repertoire of songs who belted them out non-stop even when their team was being given a football lesson...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dunk’s long pass to Mitoma (whom then saw his shot blocked before being swept in by Joao Pedro) was exquisite. It when straight through the middle emphasising that to play the low block successfully, you need to be very well drilled indeed and play that system regularly, Ajax were found out.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Very disappointed that (as far as I can see) no one has yet reported on the introduction of a musical instrument in ( of all places) the east stand. Sounded like a wind instrument - but I have tinnitus, so could have been anything. Could be our secret weapon to raise the atmosphere - as per Palace or Arsenal drummers?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not sure if it's a highlight, but the person in East Upper with the seemingly malfunctioning horn. I only remembered it because they've brought it along for another outing!

How hard it is to belt out toot toot, toot toot toot, toot toot toot toot BRIGHTON?! Very, evidently :lolol: :vuvu:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not sure if it's a highlight, but the person in East Upper with the seemingly malfunctioning horn. I only remembered it because they've brought it along for another outing!

How hard it is to belt out toot toot, toot toot toot, toot toot toot toot BRIGHTON?! Very, evidently :lolol: :vuvu:
Maybe he’s got the wrong sort of horn.
to quote the Bonzo Dog Doo-dah band : “hearing from you later, Casanova, on horn”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here