Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Non-goal highlights v Ajax

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So many, and I won't remember them all so feel free to add your own...

Mitoma Cruyff/Groß turning to beat their defender, and right in front of the Ajax fans.

Mitoma's immaculate touch to bring the ball under control from Steele's long kick in the first half.

Groß Cruyff/Groß turning, repeatedly, and doing so against Ajax.

Jason Steele also getting in on the Cruyff/Groß turn act.

Dunk's header back to Steele from around the edge of the box when he was surrounded.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Something strangely impressive about Akpom’s zero touches in 15 minutes. Is this really true? Nice work if you can get it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had a pizza, my daughter got a cracking Mitoma poster in her match program.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
So many, and I won't remember them all so feel free to add your own...

Mitoma Cruyff/Groß turning to beat their defender, and right in front of the Ajax fans.

Mitoma's immaculate touch to bring the ball under control from Steele's long kick in the first half.

Groß Cruyff/Groß turning, repeatedly, and doing so against Ajax.

Jason Steele also getting in on the Cruyff/Groß turn act.

Dunk's header back to Steele from around the edge of the box when he was surrounded.
in bold above = never used the word audacious at a football match until yesterday!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Absolutely no queue at Mill Road going, and only 5 minute queue (admittedly a few pints after FT) coming back. And the absolutely outrageous amount of fannying around at the back winding up the Ajax fans :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Milner flattening another winger. And having a better game. Plus a left back not coming off through injury
Sometimes he flattens them, sometimes he flatters them.......

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Also, some tremendous fannying about at the back. Almost kamikaze levels when we were two up. The players seemed to be seeing how far they could go, and the Ajax fans absolutely hated it.
And the man sitting behind the commentator who apparently shouted "stop messing about". Rumours are that it could have been a bagpipe botherer from Preston Park, but that could just be malicious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here