Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noisiest part of the ground?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Need to get all the singers to group up. Too many small pockets of singers...

yep

doesn't help that the club is apparently flogging north stand tickets to families and kids who (a) will generally never say anything and (b) have no hope of seeing anything if they don't stand on their seat.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
yep

doesn't help that the club is apparently flogging north stand tickets to families and kids who (a) will generally never say anything and (b) have no hope of seeing anything if they don't stand on their seat.

The Amex needs to be opened up for Terrace Choir practice one evening each week, that'll sort it.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
The north generally ensures consistent noise. But decibel wise, the west is "louder" for the amount of people, however they're bitty over there. Just wish they'd get themselves going more.

If the west was consistent, things would be peachy.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The north generally ensures consistent noise. But decibel wise, the west is "louder" for the amount of people, however they're bitty over there. Just wish they'd get themselves going more.

If the west was consistent, things would be peachy.

Yes , agree with this

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
There was a bloke making mooing sounds today in the North. I hope he weren't having an attack of some sort and we all smiled at his cattling cries without rushing to help him.

I did a moo once. Just the one though. Not sure if it was me, feel a bit silly now :s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here