Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No trains to/from Worthing to Brighton THIS Saturday (8th)

el punal

Anyone coming from Barnham or west of Barnham (e.g. me...) might be wise going via the Arun Valley to Three Bridges and down. It takes about the same journey time as the train/bus, but based on what [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has said and my own experience of the 9.33 from Soton which is rammed full by Worthing at 1055, it seems like a very sensible option. There's no way all passengers of said 1055 will fit on the buses.
Catching the 10.15 from Southampton to Three Bridges etc. I really can't be arsed to start jumping on/off buses that will probably take hours to get to the promised land. By the way my pre-match pub drinking time has been shortened by 27 minutes, therefore I will be amending the numbers on my train stash. :cheers:

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
If I get the rail BUS replacement from Worthing would I still have to pay for a ticket to Shoreham?

You can get the 700 bus from Worthing to Brighton which leaves every 10 minutes from Marine Parade. It takes 45 mins to brighton Churchill Square, probably quicker than ther rail replacement buses, and the fair is included from Worthing.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Scran & beer in the C&A Shoreham, 700 into Brighton, more beer. Hopefully the football won't spoil a good day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here