Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Swearing at Stadium:MK

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I hope those that do go have a great time but this match ain't for me. I've been twice and never again. Horrible club, horrible windy ground that's a pig to get to and the town is just effing horrible. Soulless, absolutely soulless. And add to that their Mickey Mouse fans with their Spurs tops on and now this no swearing order.

Bollocks to that.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
If they're such a family club maybe they should have a word with their players about their disgusting behaviour...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Reminds me when New York Red Bulls offered to pay their fans not to swear. Going rate was 500 bucks a game

Only in New York

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope those that do go have a great time but this match ain't for me. I've been twice and never again. Horrible club, horrible windy ground that's a pig to get to and the town is just effing horrible. Soulless, absolutely soulless. And add to that their Mickey Mouse fans with their Spurs tops on and now this no swearing order.

Bollocks to that.
A bit like Reading then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I hope those that do go have a great time but this match ain't for me. I've been twice and never again. Horrible club, horrible windy ground that's a pig to get to and the town is just effing horrible. Soulless, absolutely soulless.

Me too. Going into the stadium feels like descending into a black bowl, although the last time I went the upper tier wasn't finished. Never again.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Me too. Going into the stadium feels like descending into a black bowl, although the last time I went the upper tier wasn't finished. Never again.

I don't really understand this. Shouldn't you be going to support the albion and everything else is immaterial?

It is admittedly an abhorrent monolith situated in the asshole of england, but I fail to see how this should have bearing on our support, especially since there's a good chance we won't be playing them again for a while one way or the other.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Well I'm going with the LADS and if they ****ing think they can ****ing hold us back from swearing all ****ing game then they can shit right off back to their shitty **** shit of a **** hole.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't really understand this. Shouldn't you be going to support the albion and everything else is immaterial?

It is admittedly an abhorrent monolith situated in the asshole of england, but I fail to see how this should have bearing on our support, especially since there's a good chance we won't be playing them again for a while one way or the other.

I have a season ticket. I'm going to Birmingham and Nottingham. I am a pensioner, so sorry if that's not good enough for you.

el punal

This kind of policy just about sums up the likes of MK Mongs.

Personally I'm hoping for appalling behavior from our fans. Not sitting in your allocated seat and swearing is small fry. At very least I want to see a fat bald beer monster show his hairy arse crack to the home fans before fighting the stewards and ob who try and sling him out. Seeing the shocked looks on the faces of the family fans would make my week. This is football not kiddie picnic time.
That really is no way to speak about Steve Evans.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Boring threads like this p*** me off.
Yeah, I HATE it when people sit me down and force me to read, and comment on, threads that I have no interest in.

Should be a crime I tell you!

Edit; Not a dig, but your name seems surprisingly apt for the post (barring a missing 'a')

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here