Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Swearing at Stadium:MK

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I shall be attending with my 10-year-old.
I have promised my other half that I will behave myself.
Inevitably though I will be feckin swearing. Its The Albion, I just can't help it.
There is no point in these words existing if we don't use them occasionally. I'm a quiet swearer when watching the Albion. I'll have a word with a Don's season ticket holder tomorrow evening, see what how he reckons this is interpreted. I can't see there being a problem

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
You can understand it in designated family areas which is where I'd imagine your QPR supporting mate was sat, you'd likely get similar treatment in the East stand at the Amex. Why wasn't he in the away end though? Seems like a strange choice to be amongst home fans when there was plenty of available space in the away end?
No, all away tickets were sold apparently - I don't think MK Dons have ever sold all tickets for a home match (possibly Man Utd last year - that would probably be the only one) - I think Richard also went to the match with a home fan so taht's why he did it. I must admit, I generally get irritated when there are clearly away fans in the home section - especially if they are a bit gobby

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If all 7,000 Albion supporters were ejected during the 90 minutes and not allowing for time added on, a fan would be ejected every 0.77 seconds.

That over-zealous steward's going to have a busy afternoon...

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Haha. Try telling 5,000 piss up away fans not to swear. (Im sure the 2,000 sober ones will be impecably behaved!)

I'm taking my coffee and sandwiches. Although I did let out a 'drat' last night. Could be sailing close to the wind.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If all 7,000 Albion supporters were ejected during the 90 minutes and not allowing for time added on, a fan would be ejected every 0.77 seconds.

Be great to watch on one of those timey motion video thingys. Be like the East Upper on a Tuesday night.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
one of my favourite swears is cockjugglingthunder****. do you think i'd manage the whole expletive or would i be ejected as soon as i got the cock out?

I like '**** Puffin'

Has a 'W' an 'A' and a 'N' at the start. Followed by a Horse sedative.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As the final whistle approaches, everyone should just swear repeatedly in unison to piss them off.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Last edited:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Shouldn't imagine any away fans would mention the toilet behaviour of one the home players at all. I mean, why would they? It's not as if it's an easy target or anything.

He knows he is going to get dogs abuse whether he is in the stadium or not.

Any Steward objecting should be told to hold this glass mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here