Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Priti Vacant .... and she don’t carrreee

Jan 30, 2008
Have you looked at the neck down?
She tries to cover it the best she can.
Amazing isn't it, the media wonders where she is because of her recent form and they then wheel out this repulsive, nasty individual.
Maybe she could read out the Russian report while she is there, with that supercilious smirk on her face.

Could be far worse with a drippy liberal standing there :wave:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
If Diane Abbott had come out with the figure Patel came out with in today's press conference they'd slaughter her about it for weewks. I'm sure our "fiercely independent" press will be doing much the same with her?

Abbotts busy at the moment campaigning to free the covid 19
Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah! Some eye candy at last on these daily briefings.
Should have gone to Specsavers, she's short with a fat arse. She has to have a platform at the lecturn.

She's only been wheeled out because Hancock has put his foot in his mouth in the last 24 hours.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If Diane Abbott had come out with the figure Patel came out with in today's press conference they'd slaughter her about it for weeks. I'm sure our "fiercely independent" press will be doing much the same with her?
Absolutely No Chance!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Should have gone to Specsavers, she's short with a fat arse. She has to have a platform at the lecturn.

I heard they widened the lectern too.

She's only been wheeled out because Hancock has put his foot in his mouth in the last 24 hours.

And also the fact that she's been called out continuously for being AWOL for so long.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Pritti Patel is really the best person that we have available to fill the important post of Home Secretary we're in big, big trouble. I really can't understand why she was given the job; or indeed, got anywhere near the short list for the appointment..

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I like her, very easy on the eye !

Easy on the eye....i'd put my back in spasm trying to bend over to see into her eyes.
They even gave her a pallet to stand on to see over the dias.

She looks like a chad...."Wot no PPE"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Pritti Patel is really the best person that we have available to fill the important post of Home Secretary we're in big, big trouble. I really can't understand why she was given the job; or indeed, got anywhere near the short list for the appointment..

She has a degree in economics from Keele (which is a univesity) and a post graduate qualification in politics from Essex (which is also a university). She has worked in PR, for BAT (tobacco) and Diageo (alcohol). Apart from that she hasn't had a proper job, other than being a politician. She did spend two years as a member of the Referendum party (which was a political party) but was allowed back into the conservative party without any difficulties.

The remit of Home Secretary includes policing in England and Wales and matters of national security, as the Security Service (MI5) is directly accountable to the Home Secretary.

I hadn't realised quite what a bizarre appointment this is.

Don't see the need for all the denigrating comments about her shagability, however; in places the thread's like going back 20 years in time :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Said from NOT a Tory hater per se .... Christ she’s a hard b*tch. Really, really laying it on thick about no travel for the English, said without an ounce of charm, empathy or interest in any affected people.

Home Secretary is the perfect cabinet role for that personality type.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Said from NOT a Tory hater per se .... Christ she’s a hard b*tch. Really, really laying it on thick about no travel for the English, said without an ounce of charm, empathy or interest in any affected people.

She is also hopeless at answering questions. I know that is a trait of a politician but she was asked why she wasn't introducing the new measures for entering the UK now instead of 8 June as she had said the measures would save lives. Patel replied that she had introduced the measures now. Makes no sense whatsoever and she didn't appear phased by her incorrect answer. She also doesn't allow any follow up scrutiny of the answer whereas the other ministers do. I am very unimpressed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

She’s (well her office is) refusing us to run reprotection flights to Lagos.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
She is also hopeless at answering questions. I know that is a trait of a politician but she was asked why she wasn't introducing the new measures for entering the UK now instead of 8 June as she had said the measures would save lives. Patel replied that she had introduced the measures now. Makes no sense whatsoever and she didn't appear phased by her incorrect answer. She also doesn't allow any follow up scrutiny of the answer whereas the other ministers do. I am very unimpressed.

I’m still semi confident this may not happen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Just caught the end of it. While instinctively prejudiced against her on account of the reports of her callousness and apparent stupidity (and CV - see above), I thought her answer about giving people British Citizenship was very well done. It sounded like she wasn't answering the question at all, but she did get there in the end. I was expecting her to just do a mocking laugh. Oh well.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The wedding question was brilliant

Q what would your advise be to those who have weddings booked in August and September are restrictions on gatherings still likely to be in place?

PP my friends wedding has been cancelled.....need to control the virus...blah blah......guided by the science so will leave this to Patrick to answer

PV no thats a policy decision we only advise

PP next question

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here