Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Elvis

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Monakana?

Signed as a 20 year old with potential 2 years ago but hasn't even made the bench in that time. I'm usually an optimist, but I think that if he was going to make it he would've at least made a few match day squads by now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Signed as a 20 year old with potential 2 years ago but hasn't even made the bench in that time. I'm usually an optimist, but I think that if he was going to make it he would've at least made a few match day squads by now.

Yes, but we're getting desperate!

Chelmsford lad who's pacy and delivers a good ball?

Can't be worse than Murphy yesterday.

Anything???

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He's likely to be in the starting 11 v wolves!

Exactly. With Van La Parra unable to play, CH will either have to start Elvis or change formation. If he doesn't figure then he's never going to.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Exactly. With Van La Parra unable to play, CH will either have to start Elvis or change formation. If he doesn't figure then he's never going to.

Think we're far more likely to see Baldock on the right wing. Probably irrespective of his recovery from injury. After those three tough games just played, we've got three ones that will have a clear impact on our finishing place. I'd be delighted if we eked six points out of them, and the most likely win is against Wolves, so I'm unsure about a formation change for that game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here