Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Alcohol Beer

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Erdinger is the only one I've found drinkable. Becks NA is OK if you have a few real ones first - but obviously that's not an option here.

Bittburger is very good, genuinely tastes like the real thing.
Why is there no alcohol free beer on sale at the amex?. Come on barber get the beers in

There's Kaliber in Dicks.

Oh wait, you said beer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Surprised no one has mentioned Bavaria alcohol free beer. I stuck to these for the whole of the 2010 world cup as baby number 2 was due and needed to be ok to drive at a moments notice.

They beat cobra zero and Becks blue for me. Well worth a go.
This. Tried them all and Bavaria is easily the best. I found Becks very watery. You can get 8 cans of Bavaria in Morrisons for £3 and the cans hold more than the bottled Blue Becks.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I stayed dry from 1.1.13 to 14.2 13 and drank the Bavarian Wheat (Wit) beer as well as their bitter option both stated to be 0%. Found the Wheat beer good and was cheap from Tescos at the time around £2 for 6 x 330ml cans but now about £3 for 6? Have a few in the fridge now as we speak.

I have yet to find a decent Non-alcoholic wine

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
This. Tried them all and Bavaria is easily the best. I found Becks very watery. You can get 8 cans of Bavaria in Morrisons for £3 and the cans hold more than the bottled Blue Becks.

Another vote for Bavaria here. After tasting Kaliber years ago had never had an alcohol free beer since, but had one of these on Saturday at a mates house when I needed to drive home, thought it tasted pretty good. Not sure I'd want a long session on them but for one or two it did the job, and tasted better than most of the crap American beers like Budweiser do when they're full strength!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Hungry Joe,good luck, but you might be better to try and find a non alcoholic drink you like rather than a gassy no/low alcohol beer type concoction.I am far from an expert on this type of drink,thankfully,but I seem to remember people complaining of wind and headaches...............anyone remember Barbican by the way?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I always feel hard done by if I go out and drink no alcohol beers at the same price as real beer and have nothing to show for it the next day.
I usually have a version of a soft drink like pineapple juice and soda with ice, refreshing and almost a cocktail!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Non alcoholic beer, what is the point?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Non alcoholic beer, what is the point?

Some of us who have to/choose to give up or significantly reduce their alcohol consumption would still like to drink beer as opposed to sweet sugary drinks or water. That answer your question?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I stayed dry from 1.1.13 to 14.2 13 and drank the Bavarian Wheat (Wit) beer as well as their bitter option both stated to be 0%. Found the Wheat beer good and was cheap from Tescos at the time around £2 for 6 x 330ml cans but now about £3 for 6? Have a few in the fridge now as we speak.

Had the Bavaria Wit last night, my favourite so far. Indistinguishable from a standard wheat beer to my buds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here