Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nina Miskow

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I remember when she was on the panel of New Faces, a miserable old cow then.
I know. But who knew she was a Corbyn-supporting loony-lefty Trained Marxist wokerati lesbian?

I am so outraged I'm going to defund the BBC.

The sanctity of marriage cannot be traduced.

It. Is. A. Disgrace.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Wow!!!!!
Couple get married. People throw confetti over them. One person chooses to throw confetti consisting of a single colour.
Headline news everyone! Quick, quick, discuss, discuss, point fingers!!!!!!
As plenty of others have said, the new season can not start soon enough :facepalm:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The awful Nina Miskow was on Jeremy Vine show this morning and was commenting on the interruption of George Osborne's wedding by a Just Stop Oil protester. Nina said it was wrong to interrupt a wedding but, because it was the former Tory chancellor, she said she was glad it had happened.

In my mind that is utter stupidity and this crass female shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV studio where she can spout shite like that. What message does that send to people ? There seems to be a total lack of respect for people in public office or people in uniform or even parents and teachers, one of whom was stabbed in a school today.

As long as we give numbnuts like her a platform, this country will slip deeper into the mire.
I don’t think the wrong colour confetti at a wedding equates to stabbing a teacher.
And politicians by definition put themselves out there to disagree with lots of people, particularly in recent years of increasing extremism.
And George Osborne is particularly self-serving arrogant numbnut who refuses to acknowledge that his austerity played a major part in getting us to where we are today…….. hand me that confetti!
But I wouldn’t watch/listen to Jeremy Vine anyway - isn’t he on the radio in the morning?
Bring back Philip Schofield!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I had a phase of watching that shit. Vine’s gone all Mirror/Express/Talksport.

Shit stirring subjects, with left and right guests to raise viewers hackles.

Myskow always comes across as a bitter old bag.

She spend decades working for that **** Murdoch literally destroying lives. Her moral compass broke 40 years ago.
Makes for good tv and raises viewing figures though!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Trying to draw a comparison between someone having confetti thrown on them at a wedding and someone being stabbed seems…odd.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The awful Nina Miskow was on Jeremy Vine show this morning and was commenting on the interruption of George Osborne's wedding by a Just Stop Oil protester. Nina said it was wrong to interrupt a wedding but, because it was the former Tory chancellor, she said she was glad it had happened.

In my mind that is utter stupidity and this crass female shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV studio where she can spout shite like that. What message does that send to people ? There seems to be a total lack of respect for people in public office or people in uniform or even parents and teachers, one of whom was stabbed in a school today.

As long as we give numbnuts like her a platform, this country will slip deeper into the mire.
It’s Channel 5 Ffs what do you expect Sir Robin Day or Walter Kronkite?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I think what you’ve written is utter stupidity and you shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near NSC.

I look forward to reading your next post.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Makes for good tv and raises viewing figures though!
Good tv? Raised tv viewing figures? I suppose ten people watching is better than eight.
It's for people who love being permanently outraged, when the Mail and Express aren't enough.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here