Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nina Miskow

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
The awful Nina Miskow was on Jeremy Vine show this morning and was commenting on the interruption of George Osborne's wedding by a Just Stop Oil protester. Nina said it was wrong to interrupt a wedding but, because it was the former Tory chancellor, she said she was glad it had happened.

In my mind that is utter stupidity and this crass female shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV studio where she can spout shite like that. What message does that send to people ? There seems to be a total lack of respect for people in public office or people in uniform or even parents and teachers, one of whom was stabbed in a school today.

As long as we give numbnuts like her a platform, this country will slip deeper into the mire.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The awful Nina Miskow was on Jeremy Vine show this morning and was commenting on the interruption of George Osborne's wedding by a Just Stop Oil protester. Nina said it was wrong to interrupt a wedding but, because it was the former Tory chancellor, she said she was glad it had happened.

In my mind that is utter stupidity and this crass female shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV studio where she can spout shite like that. What message does that send to people ? There seems to be a total lack of respect for people in public office or people in uniform or even parents and teachers, one of whom was stabbed in a school today.

As long as we give numbnuts like her a platform, this country will slip deeper into the mire.
My God, you're a bore.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

good thread

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I had a phase of watching that shit. Vine’s gone all Mirror/Express/Talksport.

Shit stirring subjects, with left and right guests to raise viewers hackles.

Myskow always comes across as a bitter old bag.

She spend decades working for that **** Murdoch literally destroying lives. Her moral compass broke 40 years ago.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Listen... it's good guy bad guy, I'm shocked at how many people get sucked into the many pantomimes...
Send the OP a PM, and offer him a warm mug of something. It must be frightening for him having the wokerati (and some wrinkly old bat off the telly) living rent-free in his tiny, pointed, head.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And you Sir, are very rude far too often :shrug:
Maybe.

And I try so hard to be nice.

(The OP has, more than once, revealed his hand and his agenda so I'm not sorry, on this occasion, to cross your elegant rubicon).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here