Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nina Miskow

el punal

Yep. I’m filling my days watching clips of the boys dismantling all and sundry from last season, re-runs of Julio’s wonder strikes against Chelsea and Arsenal, videos of every pundit praising De Zerbi Ball, and waiting to see if Moises stays or goes. If the latter then to see Tony pull down Boehly’s pants and smack his arse again, hard.
Arsenal? My arse! I meant Man City. punish:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am now trying to think of a famous Jeremy who isn't a tosser ???

Give me a minute.
Jeremy Bates ? British tennis player…..

No he was a bit of a middle class tosser really

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jeremy Sarmiento
The posed question was “highest proportion of tossers to the name”, the fact nobody has been able to come up with more than Sarmiento and possibly Bates when we can all immediately think of multiple awful Jeremys I would argue proves the point.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The posed question was “highest proportion of tossers to the name”, the fact nobody has been able to come up with more than Sarmiento and possibly Bates when we can all immediately think of multiple awful Jeremys I would argue proves the point.

Irons is on the good list, I think. The Righteous Jeremies are heavily outgunned though.

Reactions: A1X

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yep. I’m filling my days watching clips of the boys dismantling all and sundry from last season, re-runs of Julio’s wonder strikes against Chelsea and Arsenal, videos of every pundit praising De Zerbi Ball, and waiting to see if Moises stays or goes. If the latter then to see Tony pull down Boehly’s pants and smack his arse again, hard.
I've got the Everton game to re-watch at some point :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here