Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nile Ranger being a complete **** again and filmed hitting a women.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm not defending him, he's a thug of the highest order. I'm just suggesting there's no shame in football these days.

Yeah I agree, I just genuinely think he 1) Really isn't that good and 2) A **** of the highest order, his 'presence' in the squad can't help team morale...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Scum! Utter Scum! One day it will all end for him. No money and living off his past 'fame.'

The boy needs help!

Past fame? ???

I'd say playing regularly for Swindon is pretty much on par with being a Newcastle reserve in the Z-list fame stakes.

Looks like a child in that video, is nile particularly large or is she just tiny?

His Wikipedia says he's 6'2" but I've bumped in to him before and he was taller than me by a good couple of inches and I'm 6'3. Reckon the lass is pretty short, but he is a monster of a man.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I might be wrong but I'm sure one of our players sent a congratulatory tweet to him when he got off the last alleged offence. Like I say, I might be wrong.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't think filth like Mr Ranger understands right and wrong.

I'm sorry but I'm with footsoldier on this one, and I sincerely hope that that little girl he punched has got a dad/brother who is of the same mind as me.
this.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
His Wikipedia says he's 6'2" but I've bumped in to him before and he was taller than me by a good couple of inches and I'm 6'3. Reckon the lass is pretty short, but he is a monster of a man.

He's certainly a monster.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wonder how his team mates will feel having to work with him?

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
What a complete coc*.
As fo lua lua, shows what a dick he is supporting prats like this.

I want.our team to do well and become more successful, but not with these headlines

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The same reason Luke McCormack is still employed despite having a very serious conviction (and a prison sentence) under his name.

And Lee Hughes, who was at flush Forest Green this season just for the money before his retirement soon.

Got behind the wheel absolutely wasted, killed a man head-on and ran away. :wanker:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I appreciate this question was not for me but what difference does this make?

I've got two daughters of that age(+two sons who would have ###### ranger)
Forgive me if you think I am thick but nwgull shows more concern for the #### than the young girl that was being hit.

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013
And Lee Hughes, who was at flush Forest Green this season just for the money before his retirement soon.

Got behind the wheel absolutely wasted, killed a man head-on and ran away. :wanker:

There is a slight difference between McCormack and Hughes I think.

Although I have met and chatted to Luke many times being a Devonshire lad, and I would never hold him in the same contempt I do for Hughes.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've got two daughters of that age(+two sons who would have ###### ranger)
Forgive me if you think I am thick but nwgull shows more concern for the #### than the young girl that was being hit.

No. He was pointing out that beating people up is wrong regardless of previous acts.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No. He was pointing out that beating people up is wrong regardless of previous acts.

That's certainly how I read it.

As angry as I might be, I wouldn't want to end up in prison for the sake of Nile Ranger, whatever he might have done. Obviously, losing control if faced by the attacker might mean all sense goes out the window, but I can't imagine wanting to hunt anyone down in a theoretical sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here