Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nile Ranger being a complete **** again and filmed hitting a women.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Would you do that if it was a man beating the crap out of another (weaker) man?

I'd step in as I have on many occasions in Brighton and have had a knife pulled on me which was a stupid move on his part as I knocked him out and called police. Both got arrested but after they studied CCTV they let me go within an hour and charged him for assault and carrying a weapon I'd do the same again if I witness wankers being bullies.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd step in as I have on many occasions in Brighton and have had a knife pulled on me which was a stupid move on his part as I knocked him out and called police. Both got arrested but after they studied CCTV they let me go within an hour and charged him for assault and carrying a weapon I'd do the same again if I witness wankers being bullies.

Having a knife pulled on you is a perfectly valid reason for knocking someone out; I don think any copper would disagree. Thing is, if you were to see a bloke hitting someone, male or female, and intervened by beating the crap out of them when they didn't try and attack you, you'd be in as much trouble with the police yourself.

What I'm basically saying is that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Having a knife pulled on you is a perfectly valid reason for knocking someone out; I don think any copper would disagree. Thing is, if you were to see a bloke hitting someone, male or female, and intervened by beating the crap out of them when they didn't try and attack you, you'd be in as much trouble with the police yourself.

If the situation ever arises in which I was arrested for giving the perpetrator a good lesson in respect then I'll deal with it and take my punishment on the chin. Two wrongs don't make a right in your case but it does in mine. It's my mentality and how I've been bought up and show respect to others but respect goes out the window when I see lowlife thugs terrorizing other people for no reason.

Anyway, have to go as cooking Sunday Roast.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Do you realise the irony of your avatar?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In your opinion intervening means beating the crap out of someone, which isn't necessary.
I don't think filth like Mr Ranger understands right and wrong.

I'm sorry but I'm with footsoldier on this one, and I sincerely hope that that little girl he punched has got a dad/brother who is of the same mind as me.

D

Deleted member 18477

Scum! Utter Scum! One day it will all end for him. No money and living off his past 'fame.'

The boy needs help!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No, but it's easy enough to restrain someone instead, then let the law take care of him. It's what you'd expect if it was a big bloke beating up a smaller bloke.

Easy enough to restrain someone:eek:
Are you 'IRONMAN':shutup:
You are totally wrong IMO-you represent in your post-everything that is wrong in this country.
Always giving the perpetrator the benefit of the law.
If that was my daughter there would be a thread on what ever happened to the lone ranger.

As an aside----have you got kids?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't we have a loan player recently with a conviction for hitting several people in a night club, including a woman, when he was at Leicester?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nile Ranger is the footballing equivalent of that binman that won the lottery, spunked it all up the wall and was signing on a year or two down the line. Pure trash.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't we have a loan player recently with a conviction for hitting several people in a night club, including a woman, when he was at Leicester?

Yes, we did.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The same reason Luke McCormack is still employed despite having a very serious conviction (and a prison sentence) under his name.

What is that reason? Even when it comes to footballing ability Ranger really is shite, lazy too.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looks like a child in that video, is nile particularly large or is she just tiny?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here