Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigella looking for a hero

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
She is not exactly short of a few bob herself , ive text her and made up the spare room , no reply as yet but im sure shes just a bit busy at the mo

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Pretty dreadful stuff. If he's like that in public what the hell is he like indoors? I'd offer my lovin', but I don't do Tories.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I didn't say it was insignificant, I said it was hardly brutal.

A fella having his head hacked off in broad daylight is a brutal attack, grabbing someone round the neck isn't in my opinion.

Yeah as an outsider looking in it isn't brutal. But at that moment in time it must have felt pretty brutal to the woman.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
She is not exactly short of a few bob herself , ive text her and made up the spare room , no reply as yet but im sure shes just a bit busy at the mo

I've made up the spare room too, but that's for the missus.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yeah as an outsider looking in it isn't brutal. But at that moment in time it must have felt pretty brutal to the woman.

But it wasn't the woman claiming it to be brutal it was some some hack trying to shift a few more papers with sensationalist nonsense.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Gotta love the gutter press!!

Whilst I'm not condoning domestic abuse it was hardly a BRUTAL attack by the looks of the pictures.

I know what you mean but it probably felt pretty brutal to a female when a 6ft, 17stone male grabbed her by the throat 4 times, shoved his hands into her face, grabbed her round the throat with both hands and tugged at her face. On top of which she was probably dreading whatever he was going to do to her when he got her behind closed doors. Yeah, that is pretty brutal mate.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I know what you mean but it probably felt pretty brutal to a female when a 6ft, 17stone male grabbed her by the throat 4 times, shoved his hands into her face, grabbed her round the throat with both hands and tugged at her face. On top of which she was probably dreading whatever he was going to do to her when he got her behind closed doors. Yeah, that is pretty brutal mate.
oh he was only making his point what an arse. :rant::angry::facepalm:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Interesting to note that whilst the Tory party's media would have us believe that domestic violence is something perpetrated by pissed up 'plebs' on estates, the daughter of Thatcher's chancellor has been abused by her husband, a man who ran the Tory party propaganda machine throughout the 80s....................

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
^****

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I note that several other diners felt able to watch, take photographs, and express their disgust to the newspapers, but not one of them had the balls to stand up and say something at the time, even if it was just "is everything OK?".

I don't care if it's somebody famous, someone should at least have asked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here