Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigella looking for a hero

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
nigella-lawson-breasts-red-dress.jpg
If I was going to grab hold of nigella there are two massive reasons it wouldn't be by the throat.

do you mean these? Seriously though, what a dog, and good for her for ****ing off, I'm expecting her to arrive on the next flight......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Interesting to note that whilst the Tory party's media would have us believe that domestic violence is something perpetrated by pissed up 'plebs' on estates, the daughter of Thatcher's chancellor has been abused by her husband, a man who ran the Tory party propaganda machine throughout the 80s....................

:face palm: #chiponshoulder

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
the strangest thing about all this is that his 'defence' (explanation) must have been just about the worst I've heard - I mean I was holding neck to stress my point! I thought people like this were meant to be media savvy but makes you wonder if there is a brain cell up top to try and justify it this way!.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I didn't say it was insignificant, I said it was hardly brutal.

A fella having his head hacked off in broad daylight is a brutal attack, grabbing someone round the neck isn't in my opinion.

A fella having his head hacked off is a FATAL attack. Grippiing someone around the throat can stop them breathing, with a bit of pressure. I'd call that threatening if not brutal.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Me me me....pick me me me

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
the strangest thing about all this is that his 'defence' (explanation) must have been just about the worst I've heard - I mean I was holding neck to stress my point! I thought people like this were meant to be media savvy but makes you wonder if there is a brain cell up top to try and justify it this way!.....

A tip he learned from Homer Simpson.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
"So then, darling, this bloke has the affront to try and allege that I spilled his pint, and that I was looking at his girlfriend, and then he tries to grab me"

"He tried to grab you?"

"Yes, around the neck."

"Around the neck?"

"Yes. Like this."

"Did you hear something darling? Sounded like a camera clicking behind me...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here