Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigella Lawson

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I knew her first husband, John Diamond. Never was a geezer more aptly named. I was sickened when she married that Tory tosser Saatchi.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I've done her good and propper, yes she was off her face on 'special ingredients'. That kitchen work surface has seen more than a little dusting of flour believe me.

Oh and she was gutted when I didn't stay the night. That's life babe I said now put your nicks on and do me a nice cheeky cheese sarny for the road.

Oh and I should add that this is all alleged and cannot be proven, even with DNA swab.

She can have a go at my seed anytime!!!

2010061450680103.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Irritating chef who plays on her faux Italian background incessantly but more importantly - She does have a nice pair of norks which are regularly on display to varying degrees, HOWEVER I imagine she has an arse that is in proportion but this is never shown. I imagine it's a sackable offence for the camera man.....should her humongous arse be shown...

Yes...goes with the territory. The classic ' hour-glass ' figure a la Monroe/ Lollobrigida / Loren is good pair or boobs, narrow waist and big arse...all in proportion. Nigella is no exception....stonking big arse.
Bring it on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here