Nigel Evans found not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You really are quite strange.

I'm not clutching at straws, you seem to be adding bits into a case, that weren't there to start with by the way, to make this one fit with all the others.

An accusation without substance, what a surprise?. Any chance of proving anything you type?

and yes, you are desperate to maintain your silly little point, you can't deny that Mr Scare-crow.

Can you show me where I stated Nigel Evans admitted to the whole allegation?

Thanks for the analysis on my written English, have you thought about analysing your ability to read?

Jimmy Saville managed to do it?

Seriously mate, keep your powder dry.

You are I think going to have plenty of targets soon to throw darts at, and rightly so, but this one is not one of them.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bloody hell, you don't even have a basic grasp of written English. He admitted to making a pass at someone. Not making a pass at someone while they were asleep.

The use of the word 'perv' is a bit strong I admit, but still, the man was accused of sexual abuse admitting to some of it, was cleared and is now back in Parliament.

What is your point?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I wonder if you will notice the irony in that.

Yes i do see the irony. This time last year, it would of been you saying that to me!

The truth always prevails.

What is your point?

Because, at NO point did he admit to anything to do with sexual assault.

He admitted he made a pass at the man.

Christ alive, if every time I've made a pass at a woman was a criminal offence I would go to hell, by way of life in prison.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Evans was found not guilty unanimously by a jury on all charges.
That's the end of the matter, he's an innocent man, unless you are a spiteful observer who cannot bear the verdict going against your hopes, preconceptions and prejudices.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Because, at NO point did he admit to anything to do with sexual assault.

He admitted he made a pass at the man.

Christ alive, if every time I've made a pass at a woman was a criminal offence I would go to hell, by way of life in prison.

What the hell is the man doing still in Parliament is really the question? He clearly needs his head examining. He's playing around with tomboys getting into situations you'd expect from Hugh Heffner. Doesn't sound very reassuring for our nation. Have you heard about Elm house?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Evans was found not guilty unanimously by a jury on all charges.
That's the end of the matter, he's an innocent man, unless you are a spiteful observer who cannot bear the verdict going against your hopes, preconceptions and prejudices.

I can accept he's been found innocent of the allegations and he didn't commit any crime on that occasion. But i'm not accepting that he's an innocent man, especially based on his recent episode. He sounds more like Jimmy Saville than a respectable member of parliament.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What the hell is the man doing still in Parliament is really the question? He clearly needs his head examining. He's playing around with tomboys getting into situations you'd expect from Hugh Heffner. Doesn't sound very reassuring for our nation. Have you heard about Elm house?

Evans cleared, and so innocent. Making passes to adults, and nothing criminal according to a jury.

Elm House is, allegedly, rape of eg 6 year olds, and an organised cover up.

Completely different matters.

This has got nothing to do with Elm House, if he was at Elm house and had sex with underage boys he will, hopefully get what he deserves.

But you simply cannot link the two when he was cleared by a jury, in a court of law of these allegations.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you show me where I stated Nigel Evans admitted to the whole allegation?
Can you show me where I said you stated that? No, you can't.

The use of the word 'perv' is a bit strong I admit, but still, the man was accused of sexual abuse admitting to some of it, was cleared
What is your point?
The point is quite clear - you're wrong, he didn't admit to any sexual abuse. He admitted to making a pass at an adult, which is not sexual abuse. He didn't admit to doing that to someone who was asleep.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can accept he's been found innocent of the allegations and he didn't commit any crime on that occasion. But i'm not accepting that he's an innocent man, especially based on his recent episode. He sounds more like Jimmy Saville than a respectable member of parliament.

You may need a very good Lawyer if this ever comes to his attention. You simply cannot say this stuff on an internet forum about a Man found NOT GUILTY.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You may need a very good Lawyer if this ever comes to his attention. You simply cannot say this stuff on an internet forum about a Man found NOT GUILTY.

i'm not accusing him of anything? I just don't think we should have people like Ron Jeremy in Parliament, especially when you consider what's going on right now!

i'm not accusing him of anything? I just don't think we should have people like Ron Jeremy in Parliament, especially when you consider what's going on right now!

Who in the hell is Ron Jeremy?

And what the hell has he got to do with Nigel Evans?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The spurious linking to Elm House is also ill advised. A whole bunch of baseless insinuations - I don't think that would be viewed well in civil law.

All i asked was wether you'd heard of Elm house? i'm not linking Nigel Evans with that case at all, it just doesn't seem convincing that we have members of parliament doing what Nigel Evans was doing, when Parliament has a history of sex offences to explain. Take aside the child abuse, Elm guest house was also known to be used for similar activities to what Nigel Evans was doing, members of Parliament partying with much younger men.

All i asked was wether you'd heard of Elm house? i'm not linking Nigel Evans with that case at all, it just doesn't seem convincing that we have members of parliament doing what Nigel Evans was doing, when Parliament has a history of sex offences to explain. Take aside the child abuse, Elm guest house was also known to be used for similar activities to what Nigel Evans was doing, members of Parliament partying with much younger men.

Nigel Evans being gay seems to be your problem.
Nigel Evans being accused of rape and sexual assault and found to be innocent seems to be your problem.
Nigel Evans being a politician, and gay, and being wrongly accused and then cleared of sexual assault seems to be your problem.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Libel is not welcome on NSC.

As an aside, he was never charged with sexual abuse, [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION], but don't let [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] get in the way of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here