Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Evans found not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Okay, so you're convinced by the justice and honesty within Parliament in relation to sexual abuse allegations?

So what paper do you read then?

In the main I'm convinced by our justice system, yes. If you are asking about the honesty of our politicians, then that's different entirely.

I tend to read the BBC News on t'internet as the journalism remains unbiased and does not try to influence the reader's judgement or opinion in any way.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I tend to read the BBC News on t'internet as the journalism remains unbiased and does not try to influence the reader's judgement or opinion in any way.

Maybe you should start reading about the BBC and not just what it tells you. Our news and media is in a lot of scrutiny right now, the BBC included.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

You really believe this? Especially in light of what is currently in the press?

I'm no conspiracy theorist but the BBC is biased and manuipulated, the extent to which it is we are set to find out in the next year or so.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Maybe you should start reading about the BBC and not just what it tells you. Our news and media is in a lot of scrutiny right now, the BBC included.

Oh, ok, I'll just go and start reading on the internet all about how bad the BBC News website is, which has been around, let me see, about 15 years now?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's been trying it on with young men 33 years younger than himself! He seems a like a dirty old perv, like a few others in Parliament. I bet Max Clifford and Rolf Harris are pleased with this verdict.

What makes you so sure he's not guilty?

Why does him been attracted to a 23 year old make him a Perv ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why does him been attracted to a 23 year old make him a Perv ?

The use of the word 'perv' is a bit strong I admit, but still, the man was accused of sexual abuse admitting to some of it, was cleared and is now back in Parliament.

Why would someone want to make those sort of accusations against him?

Jimmy Saville didn't just abuse young children, he also targeted young men and abused them. The coincidence that there's an alleged pedo ring within Parliament too should raise concern as to how people like Cyril Smith and other members of parliament managed to get away with it for so long.

The use of the word 'perv' is a bit strong I admit, but still, the man was accused of sexual abuse admitting to some of it, was cleared and is now back in Parliament.

Why would someone want to make those sort of accusations against him?

Jimmy Saville didn't just abuse young children, he also targeted young men and abused them. The coincidence that there's an alleged pedo ring within Parliament too should raise concern as to how people like Cyril Smith and other members of parliament managed to get away with it for so long.

What part did he admit too?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Making a move on one of the men whilst he was asleep.

Another complainant said he was sexually assaulted by Evans while sleeping on the sofa at the MP's Lancashire home in July 2009.

Evans admitted he had made a pass and apologised to the young man after he was hauled into the Conservative whips' office, the court heard, but denied he had put his hand in the complainant's boxer shorts.

Nope, sorry can't see anything there to say that he made a pass while he was asleep.

You are making stuff up to suit your own agenda.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Another complainant said he was sexually assaulted by Evans while sleeping on the sofa at the MP's Lancashire home in July 2009.

Evans admitted he had made a pass and apologised to the young man after he was hauled into the Conservative whips' office, the court heard, but denied he had put his hand in the complainant's boxer shorts.

Nope, sorry can't see anything there to say that he made a pass while he was asleep.

You are making stuff up to suit your own agenda.

Nigel Evans made a move on someone 33 years younger than himself asleep. How am i making that up? You've even posted it yourself?

and what's my agenda by the way?

The 'conspiracies' we apparently make up are now becoming your main news headlines. Is the truth starting to bother you?

Last edited:

Nigel Evans made a move on someone 33 years younger than himself asleep. How am i making that up? You've even posted it yourself?

and what's my agenda by the way?

The 'conspiracies' we apparently make up are now becoming your main news headlines. Is the truth starting to bother you?

Where, at any point, did Evans say the man was asleep?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Where, at any point, did Evans say the man was asleep?

Are your fingers growing extremely out of proportion?

or is that just straw stuck in your nails?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are your fingers growing extremely out of proportion?

or is that just straw stuck in your nails?
Bloody hell, you don't even have a basic grasp of written English. He admitted to making a pass at someone. Not making a pass at someone while they were asleep. I'm not even sure how you'd make a pass at someone while they're asleep. You could grope them, which would be assault, but he denied doing that.

You've taken the word 'sleeping' from one comment made by one individual, and linked with a different comment from a different individual, and you're now pretending Evans said all of it. Bizarre.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You're going to have to explain that, I've read it three times and it makes no sense whatsoever.

'Clutching onto straws' Hillian. Do you need me to explain what that means too?

'Clutching onto straws' Hillian. Do you need me to explain what that means too?

You really are quite strange.

I'm not clutching at straws, you seem to be adding bits into a case, that weren't there to start with by the way, to make this one fit with all the others.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bloody hell, you don't even have a basic grasp of written English. He admitted to making a pass at someone. Not making a pass at someone while they were asleep

Can you show me where I stated Nigel Evans admitted to the whole allegation?

Thanks for the analysis on my written English, have you thought about analysing your ability to read?

I'm not even sure how you'd make a pass at someone while they're asleep. You could grope them, which would be assault, but he denied doing that

Jimmy Saville managed to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here