Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolo Zaniolo

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I reckon our bid was a bit like Tottenhams for Trossard, chuck a bid in because he is quality and wants away, so it may just come off. It hasn't and I suspect that is that for us.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Guess who? :tosser:
70ED3ABC-CA38-4097-889E-FFC43A5E1248.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Guess who? :tosser:
Zaniolo’s agent has obviously got Fabo on WhatsApp and is gently feeding him the sort of information (true or not) that he thinks will get his client the move.

The theme needs to be that the bidding clubs need to pay more. I’ve no doubt that we can pay more upfront than AC Milan (which could be very attractive to Roma) and Spuds seem to be low-balling everyone this window.

We might be the last ones standing if Spuds and Milan don’t offer the right compensation to Roma but would the player actually want to come here?

8 more days……

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A decent replacement for Trossard methinks. £27 mill plus £3 mill add-ons may tempt Roma but RDZ would have to have some pulling power to make this happen.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Absolute no chance of signing him. Move on.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Zaniolo’s agent has obviously got Fabo on WhatsApp and is gently feeding him the sort of information (true or not) that he thinks will get his client the move.

The theme needs to be that the bidding clubs need to pay more. I’ve no doubt that we can pay more upfront than AC Milan (which could be very attractive to Roma) and Spuds seem to be low-balling everyone this window.

We might be the last ones standing if Spuds and Milan don’t offer the right compensation to Roma but would the player actually want to come here?

8 more days……
I don’t think Tottenham will be doing very much at all this January with everything Paratici has going on!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I can’t believe people actually believe we are in for him. Move on.
I don’t see a reason why we wouldn’t be interested in him? He fits the RDZ style and isn’t a top, top level player yet, has potential to hit those heights.

Seems like the exact type of player we should be trying to attract, we don’t have to pretend we weren’t in for him now it appears bigger sharks have entered the waters.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don’t see a reason why we wouldn’t be interested in him? He fits the RDZ style and isn’t a top, top level player yet, has potential to hit those heights.

Seems like the exact type of player we should be trying to attract, we don’t have to pretend we weren’t in for him now it appears bigger sharks have entered the waters.
But theres been one article linking him to us and about 20 linking him to other clubs . It ain't gonna happen.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Perhaps Spurs out of it...

Roma don’t want the Spurs loan deal. There is a way of us signing Zaniolo but it involves a massive gamble by TB and a permanent move with probably, lots of dosh in the 1st instalment. Not impossible but almost, this deal in my opinion probably lives or dies on what Zaniolo thinks of De Zerbi and his back-room team. If he is inspired and is a massive admirer of our charismatic leader, then I’d expect him to push for a deal if TB can stump up the bucks. Perhaps a 10% chance of happening?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

8 more days……
We're the only bidding club that has a beach 🤷‍♂️

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Good player although no strong links whatsoever. Maybe one lazy journo looked at the Italian managers in the PL and made an assumption.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here