[Albion] Nicolás González

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If we are to assume that we may have bagged Gonzalez? I wonder if we are still going for Nunez as well as......

flip me, get both these two fellas in and a feel a few NSC'ers may be having a little sex wee.
Looks more of a winger than striker lots of South American flair.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Disappointing if he's the main striker signing. Not quite what we need. Although better than nothing.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Looks more of a winger than striker lots of South American flair.

Here he is. chilling before the big reveal!

amac.jpg

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Looking at his Wiki his was at Aregentos Juniors at the same time as Ali Mac, possible they are just mates?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If we are to assume that we may have bagged Gonzalez? I wonder if we are still going for Nunez as well as......

flip me, get both these two fellas in and a feel a few NSC'ers may be having a little sex wee.

Could be a replacement for Izzy. That could well have been a career ending injury

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Disappointing if he's the main striker signing. Not quite what we need. Although better than nothing.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I would've thought he's more an Andone /Izzy replacement?

If we bagged Nunez, he'd be the Muzza replacement?

Was only expecting one inbound max, if we got 2 that would be awesome.

BHAFC A.K.A South America all star U21

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Could be a replacement for Izzy. That could well have been a career ending injury

Strange Hughton played him clearly injured for 90 against Wolves. Saying that he hardly touched the ball that day not really surprised as we had the championship squad out plus Izzy. Dark days.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Didn't realise this lad was a left winger and left footed.

I know Andy Naylor said "no" but I wouldn't mind giving Mac Allister an Argie buddie and having a danger man on the left.

I still think Nunez is absolutely the best choice as a forward, and I'd 100% prioritise him if it's a choice.

View attachment 127381

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5oh2N8dj0

what the hell is that turn/jig thing at 3:45? cant make out if it was a fumbled recovery or South American wizadry

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The club must be so f*cking frustrated lately. We try so hard to keep things under wraps but so far this pre-season we've had.

- Ben Whites agent being a bellend on live TV
- Connolly posting the score of a no-media friendly
- The away kit leaking early
- Somebody f*cking up and announcing Mooy leaving early.
- Mac Allister potentially posting a photo of a new signing before we announce him.

Been a bit of a shambles really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This. Is. Happening.

95% I’d say - if you’re just going by the photo.

Interesting, a Stuttgart fan on YouTube says he’s very good but would need another year there then would be ready...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The club must be so f*cking frustrated lately. We try so hard to keep things under wraps but so far this pre-season we've had.

- Ben Whites agent being a bellend on live TV
- Connolly posting the score of a no-media friendly
- The away kit leaking early
- Somebody f*cking up and announcing Mooy leaving early.
- Mac Allister potentially posting a photo of a new signing before we announce him.

Been a bit of a shambles really.

That’s all very true but does make me wonder if he’s not over for a visit or Mac has been very , very silly. Footballers and social media :facepalm: - in-fact, most people in social media :facepalm:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Looking at his Wiki his was at Aregentos Juniors at the same time as Ali Mac, possible they are just mates?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Would be odd, in current circumstances, that he’d just be popping over to visit his mate...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I reckon he'd win us a shitload of free kicks with that trickery and turn of pace.

I'm in.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Quote from their sporting director earlier this week:

"We had a lot of hot rumours at the beginning, (with Leeds it was) even very concrete.

"There were serious conversations and rapprochements but it never presented itself in such a way that it would have been interesting for Nico or for us.

"Let's be honest: If someone comes on October 1 and puts a fabulous sum of 30 million euros plus on the table for Nico or another player - who should refuse something like that? I don't see it coming either."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports