Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola sturgeon for PM

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I forsee a problem.You do need to be an MP to get the chance to be PM,so in which constituancy is she standing for election?
Electing Salmond is a leap in the dark......

You can be PM from the Lords, but as the SNP are opposed to the existence of the Lords I doubt she'd last long in the party if she took a rapid Baroness appointment...

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
She wants more for Scotland. If she gets her way the Scots won't pay income tax, National insurance at all. They don't charge for tuition fees, they don't charge for prescriptions.

Hope they do get independents and **** off. We'll be better off.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
She wants more for Scotland. If she gets her way the Scots won't pay income tax, National insurance at all. They don't charge for tuition fees, they don't charge for prescriptions.

Hope they do get independents and **** off. We'll be better off.

Why would they want INDEPENDENCE if they received all this as a gift from the rest of the UK?

Please don't believe all the propaganda

Wasn't it you who thought ed milliband's exes were 'hot'? I literally DREAD to think what your Mrs looks like if you'd even remotely consider shagging a horrible looking Jimmy krankie lookalike such as sturgeon.

lol I think I know who this second account belongs to now

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wasn't it you who thought ed milliband's exes were 'hot'? I literally DREAD to think what your Mrs looks like if you'd even remotely consider shagging a horrible looking Jimmy krankie lookalike such as sturgeon.

Think you might be confusing LI with me. Stephanie Flanders certainly does it for me.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
put her in the lords?

...after all, the Marquess of Salisbury ran things from the Lords, and Lord Hume was briefly in charge in 1963 before renouncing his peerage.
I don't think she needs to physically be there. The nomination process to get her into the Upper House might be interesting though.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Probably most men of a certain age would

Really?
krankies.jpg

So they'd do Jimmy Krankie too then?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The 3 main Parties were only 6 months ago up there begging the Scottish people not to leave the UK.

Now it seems what the meant was

1. Please don't take your oil revenues away from our economy
2. please don't kick our trident misiles out of Faslane

They didn't really mean stay and be part of the political set up in Westminster

I say to Cameron , Miliband, Clegg. - You should have been careful what you wished for. You cant take their money and then tell them they cant get into the stadium

How would that work then - she's not even running to be an MP?
Some of us are old enough to remember Harold Macmillan's resignation, when the Tories were unable to find a remotely competent or popular Member of Parliament in their ranks who could be trusted with the job. So they gave it to the 14th Earl of Home and hurriedly found him a safe Scottish seat to squeeze him into the House of Commons. At least the lovely Nicola has got the safe Scottish seats sorted, should she wish to get into the UK parliament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here