Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster on JFC & Gus

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm still confiedent that the goals will come for Sam, He continues to do all the right things, gets into some great positions, and works his socks off.

I'll go as far as to say I think he is worth his place in the starting line up, simply for all the chances and assists that he makes.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Disagree. Baldock has the same hunger, the same self confidence, but is playing against much better defenders than Forster ever did

Exactly that...much easier scoring last minute winners against Crewe than against top flight Championship teams. This league is tough and there are a lot of equally competitive teams in it. Nicky did his bit, and it's good he says nice things about BHA but let's keep it in context.
.... I love players they are loyal to this club (like Jake) but I personally couldn't put him in our top four midfielders.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can recall Forster having a long dry spell running into double figures of games without a goal whilst with us, but he did so much on the pitch for the team still, like Baldock does.

I think Forster had the assist for all of Alex Revells hat trick on New Years day, probably for all goals ever scored by Revell at the Albion actually.

Feb 14, 2010
There are many words in the article that over complicate football. Much prefer the Brian Clough attitude. Football is not complicated and with those sentiments I just say that it is simple. JFC is not in the side because he was a part of a failing team last season and wasnt up to standard. If he wants to get in the side he has to get better. It would be a short conversation saying just that if he knocked on my door as manager.

I always thought NF was quality, full of passion and desire for the Albion and left under an unnecessary shroud fitting his position. He deserves some recognition at the Amex if there is none. Great servant n nice guy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here