Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Which company made their uniforms?

Oh well, as everyone cares about my FASCINATING FACT so much I'll have to put you all out of your misery. The SS uniforms were originally made by Hugo Boss.
That is all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh well, as everyone cares about my FASCINATING FACT so much I'll have to put you all out of your misery. The SS uniforms were originally made by Hugo Boss.
That is all.

I find that interesting.

Jan 30, 2008
True. An interest in the ss is one thing, many reputable historians such as AJP Taylor would also admit to that. It his rather sad attempts to deflect criticisms of them by using the stale 'it wasnt only the germans' argument so beloved of the neo-facists that is most sad.

Really when you get down to it he is simply spouting the same kind of revisionist shite that david irving comes out with. You can imagine him sitting in a field drinking schnapps with the rest of his friends and singing horst wessel and tomorrow belongs to me thinking they will one day change the world.
really.... that is such a blinkered view

really.... that is such a blinkered view

So expand my view then. I am more than willing to have my view expanded, but before you do could you FINALLY answer the question? Have you ever read a book by Primo Levi or any other holocaust survivor?

If, as I suspect is the case, you don't like to admit the holocuast took place then I will re-phrase the question.

Have you ever read a book by Primo Levi or any other claimed holocaust survivor?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Many Nazi's were absaloute screamers and I think this shows in their very fetishised costumes ( some call them uniforms, I prefer costume)

Oooh, 'ello sailor!

himmlerstory09.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Many Nazi's were absaloute screamers and I think this shows in their very fetishised costumes ( some call them uniforms, I prefer costume)

Oooh, 'ello sailor!

himmlerstory09.jpg

has Goering got his hand on Himmlers arse?

Jan 30, 2008
You know I was thinking, there are very distinct similiarities between them aren't there. I wonder how a supporter of the waffen ss feels being compared to one of the israeli disinformation department.
its obvious you are or were part of the A.N.L i suggest you channel you're efforts elsewhere because its all going straight over my head

Jan 30, 2008
So expand my view then. I am more than willing to have my view expanded, but before you do could you FINALLY answer the question? Have you ever read a book by Primo Levi or any other holocaust survivor?

If, as I suspect is the case, you don't like to admit the holocuast took place then I will re-phrase the question.

Have you ever read a book by Primo Levi or any other claimed holocaust survivor?
if you go back to a previous thread of mine i stated that i am not david irving give up please

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I see BUBA ands BLUE PETER have both been remnoved from the members list.

That is a shame, they would LOVE this

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So you are not gonna answer readingstockport's question then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here