Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Jan 30, 2008
What a wonderfully non-comittal answer which can mean either that you believe in the holocaust or you believe in the holohoax. Typical weasly way of answering.

Lets get it clear.

Do you believe that the holocaust took place and the nazis killed over 6 million people including by gassing them in the extermination camps and by starvation in the concentration camps?

All you need to say is

Yes, I believe it's true the holocaust happened.
read my last post do i have to repeat my self time and time again like you seem to do

You were asked

"Would you care to state if you accept it as a historical fact or if you also promote Griffin's nazi apologist view of the world?"

You replied.

"i have no doubts, theres to much proof anyone who says different is deluded"

There were 2 questions contained within the original question. You did not make clear which one you were replying to. I am asking you to clarify that you were saying that you believed the holocaust happened. A simple yes will do, if you fail to provide a simple yes then I think it may be safe to assume you are a holocaust denier.

You also said

"as ive said time and time again i have an interest in the WAFFEN SS that does not make me a nazi"

which is not what I am questioning this time.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You also said

"as ive said time and time again i have an interest in the WAFFEN SS that does not make me a nazi"

which is not what I am questioning this time.

This however is the part I am interested in. A simple question that requires a yes no answer;

Do you agree with the ideology that operates behind what the Waffen SS did?

Jan 30, 2008
did anyone know that after WW2 large numbers of WAFFEN SS joined the french foreign legion to fight in the indo china war With no questions asked where does that put the french foreign legion ??

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
no its purely military interests and not political

Thank you for answering my question. I still think some of the things you have said hint towards a sympathy towards the Waffen SS which is dubious but I will take your answer on face value for now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
did anyone know that after WW2 large numbers of WAFFEN SS joined the french foreign legion to fight in the indo china war With no questions asked where does that put the french foreign legion ??

I'm not sure anyone was defending the French Foreign Legion. I'm not even sure anyone mentioned them.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
i have to put this whole argument into perspective;ie they were still wanted

Into what perspective? If you had made the point that as soldiers they were clearly very good and the Foreign Legion aspect being testament to that then fairly dubious but fair enough. I have no interest in Military history really. However that you seem to be highlighting it as an example to justify their existence it's not really that great a perspective to put it in.

Jan 30, 2008
Into what perspective? If you had made the point that as soldiers they were clearly very good and the Foreign Legion aspect being testament to that then fairly dubious but fair enough. I have no interest in Military history really. However that you seem to be highlighting it as an example to justify their existence it's not really that great a perspective to put it in.
but you would say that because like you have said you have no military interest
unlike myself so therefore i am not a nazi

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
but you would say that because like you have said you have no military interest
unlike myself so therefore i am not a nazi

But that's looking at it from a very basic position. The ideological undercurrents of what you say seem to be defending the position of the SS, maybe not as a politically motivated military group but as a military group and when you consider what they carried out is somewhat wrong and only perpetuates the idea that you align yourself with them in someway.

Why is it you are so impressed by the Waffen SS when it could be the SAS who are one of the most respected fighting units in the world or UN troops who put their life at risk in war torn areas defending innocent people.

Jan 30, 2008
But that's looking at it from a very basic position. The ideological undercurrents of what you say seem to be defending the position of the SS, maybe not as a politically motivated military group but as a military group and when you consider what they carried out is somewhat wrong and only perpetuates the idea that you align yourself with them in someway.

Why is it you are so impressed by the Waffen SS when it could be the SAS who are one of the most respected fighting units in the world or UN troops who put their life at risk in war torn areas defending innocent people.
you are just clutching at straws ime affraid to give yourself the credibility you think you hold on this site its been a good debate but its not going anywhere and has degenerated into nitpicking what do you think??

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you are just clutching at straws ime affraid to give you're self the credibility you think you hold on this site its been a good debate but its not going anywhere and has degenerated into knitpicking what do you think??

You haven't even attempted to say why I am clutching at straws and I'm not sure where you got the misconception that I feel I have some credibility on this site, but hey ho. I thought the debate was just getting interesting but as you have reverted back to type and stopped answering testing questions I guess it is over.

Cheers anyway.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The BNP is a nazi organisation yeah right. You lot are stuck in the past. Oh and as your freedom slowly is eroded away enjoy the circus :tosser:

The BNP mission statement.

"The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe.The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations."

What about those migrants that have benefitted the economy and continue to do so? They certainly follow various ideals of the Nazi party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here