Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Funniest part is the Nazis no longer know what their enemies look like. The good-looking hard-working Polish influx is regenerating the feral gene pool from here on in, and they look MUCH more like the Aryan master race than the inbred low-IQ right-wingers could ever hope to. Ha. Ha.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
listen it may come as a bit of a suprise but i will not be on the march as i hope to be at bristol rovers that day ,so go and get f***ed!

Well why do you bang on about it being something the country needs and how important it is and you are not even showing up yourself. Shove it up your bollocks. Brownshirt.

Jan 30, 2008
Funniest part is the Nazis no longer know what their enemies look like. The good-looking hard-working Polish influx is regenerating the feral gene pool from here on in, and they look MUCH more like the Aryan master race than the inbred low-IQ right-wingers could ever hope to. Ha. Ha.

i think you will find our polish freinds are on there way out of the country quicker than they can come in according to latest statistics

Jan 30, 2008
Well why do you bang on about it being something the country needs and how important it is and you are not even showing up yourself. Shove it up your bollocks. Brownshirt.
i never said anything like that, all ive done is made people aware ,if you remember GAFFERKNOWSBEST started this one of

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i never said anything like that, all ive done is made people aware ,if you remember GAFFERKNOWSBEST started this one of

Yes, you are quite right. You are still a Nazi though. How could anyone who refers to themselves as Das Reich be anything else?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no, but ive read several books on the subject and i am not alan irving by the way.

ah...only you spoke so eloquently about it I thought you may have experienced it at first hand.

I think reading the book doesn't come close to standing in one of the Gas Chambers....with your views, I think the significance of that would be lost on you anyway..

Jan 30, 2008
ah...only you spoke so eloquently about it I thought you may have experienced it at first hand.

I think reading the book doesn't come close to standing in one of the Gas Chambers....with your views, I think the significance of that would be lost on you anyway..
true,maybe one day who knows?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
never judge a book by its cover!

Even if it is called Das Reich and is written by a Nazi?

Nazis often come up with non commital, evasive answers/responses to simple statements and you seem no differant.

Why, then , do you call yourself Das Reich if you are not a Nazi?

Jan 30, 2008
Even if it is called Das Reich and is written by a Nazi?

Nazis often come up with non commital, evasive answers/responses to simple statements and you seem no differant.

Why, then , do you call yourself Das Reich if you are not a Nazi?

why do you call yourself nibble?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports