[Food] Nicest (non alcohol) drink!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This. Probably the only beverage listed here that is chemical/aspartame free. Just carbonated apple juice. Refreshing indeed.
It might not be as “pure”, but I much prefer the taste of apple tango in that ballpark. A seriously delicious and underrated drink.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It might not be as “pure”, but I much prefer the taste of apple tango in that ballpark. A seriously delicious and underrated drink.
Not for me. Aspartame leaves that shitty lingering aftertaste. Nasty stuff, and not at all good for our bodies. Quite a lot of evidence that it’s addictive too.

Jul 7, 2003
This. Probably the only beverage listed here that is chemical/aspartame free. Just carbonated apple juice. Refreshing indeed.
I avoid aspartame as it tends to act as a diuretic in my body (and tastes horrible).

I can recommend the 'Green' soft drinks range which use Stevia as a natural sweetener. Their cola is the closest I have found to real Coca Cola and the orange really refreshing. The lemon one is very strong as is the cherry one.

Sainsburys sell them in four packs or just buy a case from Amazon. Also Holland & Barrett often have them on special offer if you buy online.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports