Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Nicest (non alcohol) drink!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Cold, has to be cold fizzy water, with a lemon or lime.
soda.jpg

Hot, Spiced Ginger tea.
ginger.jpg

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I haven't drunk alcohol for 27 years, so my treat is thick chocolate and peanut butter milk shake (home made and 80% ice cream). But mostly tap water and a capitalist coke in the morning if doing manual work or when having a doobie. In France it'll be a Cacolac.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I used to drink was too much diet coke/ pepsi max, as not a great lover of hot drinks. But for the last year I have cut down the consumption of cola and now put Robinson mixed fruit squash and a bottle of water in the fridge and make super chilled fruity drink.

Jul 7, 2003
I got into Bird & Blend cold brew teas over the summer which are great as they are no sugar options and no artificial sweeteners

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
The pineapple and banana smoothie I have every day to combat my acid reflux is actually pretty good, for medicinal and breakfast purposes. It also means I was able to stop taking Lanzoprazole after 6 years(originally prescribed for a max of 6 months)
Oh, that sounds good. What ratios do you use? I’ve been on those tablets a couple of years now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i've discovered the simple pleasure of lime squash. not very strong and must be cold water, but proper nice.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Oh, that sounds good. What ratios do you use? I’ve been on those tablets a couple of years now.
I use a Breville blender thing, and its a third full of pineapple, half as much pineapple juice, about the same natural yoghurt and a banana.
I also start the day on half a pint of water with a tablespoon of raw apple cyder vinegar. This addition was recommended by an acupuncturist, and the combo seems to work for me, although it doesn't taste great..

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Appletiser.
This. Probably the only beverage listed here that is chemical/aspartame free. Just carbonated apple juice. Refreshing indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here