Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice to see the team bonding during the winter break

DavePage

good value IMG_9942.jpeg

1078 days old, I’m not superstitious honest but hoping it will last the season

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What a ridiculous bunch of snowflakes, it’s actually hilarious that people think just because they are professional footballers they should live the lives of Belgian nuns, total and utter non story.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Some of the outrage on this thread. :lolol:

Go to most music festivals and walking through the campsite and all you can hear is the canisters being opened. They’ve became massively popular over the last 10 years because 1) They’re cheap 2) they don’t leave a lasting effect 3) you won’t get in shit if you’re caught with them. I would much, much rather our players caught doing this than any of the other typical footballer scandals.

In fact there’s at least two local ‘companies’ that will deliver you canisters pretty much 24/7 if you need to whip up some cakes at 1am on a Friday. So I doubt this is the first time they’ve done them.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The Daily Star trying to take the moral high ground?

FFS! :laugh:

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
What a ridiculous bunch of snowflakes, it’s actually hilarious that people think just because they are professional footballers they should live the lives of Belgian nuns, total and utter non story.
Well the club (Barber and Adrian Morris) expect the fans to live like Belgian nuns so it's only fair the same standards are extended to those in their employment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lol. Should throw a load of balloons on the pitch next game.

Won’t go down well if we don’t win one of the next two games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no way we'll be able to get something as dangerous as a balloon into the AMEX.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Pretty ridiculous story tbh.
Had Potter whisked them off to a boot camp and a couple of them had slipped out and got wankered, then fair enough.

I suspect the whole squad will have had a few beers whilst there out there.
Any team bonding session in the sun is likely to include that.
Maybe a couple of the lads don't drink (quite likely) and laughing gas is being used as an alternative.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

When the club are squeezing every single penny out of us to, amongst other things, provide for every whim, care and comfort of a footballer as it’s these fine margins which apparently make the difference, I think we are allowed to feel a bit let down by the constant party behavior of certain players. It’s a shame they don’t have the same attitude to the fine margins the club have mentioned.

I feel let down, especially after the last game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am struggling to be bothered by this. Shame it got onto Twitter and so it’s another opportunity for people to get wound up by footballers not being angels and great role models, which they seldom are. I can see this being brought up again as proof that the players don’t care enough, should we lose at Sheffield.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I am struggling to be bothered by this. Shame it got onto Twitter and so it’s another opportunity for people to get wound up by footballers not being angels and great role models, which they seldom are. I can see this being brought up again as proof that the players don’t care enough, should we lose at Sheffield.

All of the above.....

So what?

#winterbeeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here