Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice to see the team bonding during the winter break

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm an old fart. Can someone please elaborate what it is they are actually doing!? and why are the potential consequences!??

Thanks

Glad it’s not just me! What exactly are they doing wrong, except for their taste in music which is frankly, terrible and should be derided.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It’s not illegal and lots of high profile players have been caught doing it in recent years (Raheem Sterling, a few Arsenal players) but it’s a pretty stupid thing for struggling players to be videoed doing on a mid season training/bonding trip.

Training ffs [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] As for bonding they are probably at that every week

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hippy crack

What? Please, for the love of god, can someone write clearly and in English what the big deal is?

“Wot izz da prob like bro?” is the question I’m asking according to google translate if that helps anyone :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well that’s gone well, dickheads.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nitrous oxide? Poppers? Relaxes smooth muscle including the anal sphyncter? Me, the 15th lord of Wimbim? From Brighton?

:ffsparr:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
May be reading too much from a split second’s body language - but Pröpper doesn’t look that impressed to me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shock horror footballers take a legal drug... f*ck there'll be footage of them having a beer next :ohmy:

While technically it might be legal, it’s a massive grey area and as a professional athlete it’s moronic to even do it

Hope Tony Bloom fines them all a weeks wages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here