Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice little TNT Sports piece

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Some of these commentators don’t look old enough to have lived the entire rollercoaster? Or at least understood the gravity-of. Still, media-whores! :)
Lol ….I was thinking of at least one match that was worse than losing 1/0 to nine men Walsall …say 4/0 at hone to Walton n Hersham

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
nice video from TNT:

@jackalbion gets a staring role.
I also recognise Maz from seagull social, but my following from abroad does not allow me to recognise me the third co-star ... please enlighten me.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Sorry but @Bozza beat you to it this morning.

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
Sorry but @Bozza beat you to it this morning.
how do I get @Bozza to delete this thread ... (just realized why i missed this thread, I only look at the Albion threads, and this was under Misc. ... didn't find it when i searched, but tnt is too short a search term and this is brighton did not throw up anything)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lol ….I was thinking of at least one match that was worse than losing 1/0 to nine men Walsall …say 4/0 at hone to Walton n Hersham
That must been embarrassing, bit before my albion supporting life began. Canvey Island was a low point mind too.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
how do I get @Bozza to delete this thread ... (just realized why i missed this thread, I only look at the Albion threads, and this was under Misc. ... didn't find it when i searched, but tnt is too short a search term and this is brighton did not throw up anything)
could try PM him?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Misc? The bloke’s an idiot!

Apr 9, 2020
London
Superb stuff fromm TNT. Brillantly captured from two of the most likable and approachable fans out there. @jackalbion and Russ from @Brighton Rock Podcast are always up for a chat about anything Albion-related...over a beer of course!
Thought they both came across superbly, spoke from the heart and vocalised our magnifacamt rise from 'Macclesfield to Marseille' so passionately.
Very kind! Cheers

Apr 9, 2020
London
I thought I recognised non-Jack, but couldn't place why.

I now realise he was the bloke to my right at Ajax away. He introduced himself and said he did an Albion podcast. I neglected to say "I do an Albion website". My google search history from that night reveals I was trying to figure out which podcast!

View attachment 173453

Doesn't look like he posts here any more - shame.
Aha! Damn so I met the famous Bozza at long last and didn’t even realize. You are like The Scarlet Pinpernel or Professor Moriarty,

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
It's interesting how many actually were regulars bitd but apart from the odd "hello mate" we all went our separate ways, piss-taken by arsenal/liverpool/chelsea fans back then who are now much converted. I don't recognise any of those fellas, but chapeau to them all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here