Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice little TNT Sports piece

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Superb stuff fromm TNT. Brillantly captured from two of the most likable and approachable fans out there. @jackalbion and Russ from @Brighton Rock Podcast are always up for a chat about anything Albion-related...over a beer of course!
Thought they both came across superbly, spoke from the heart and vocalised our magnifacamt rise from 'Macclesfield to Marseille' so passionately.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They're just fans of varying ages including (i think ) an NSC regular. All credit to them for being prepared to talk about the club with such passion on TV. So wHy the insult ?
It’s your prerogative to interpret an observation that way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Superb stuff fromm TNT. Brillantly captured from two of the most likable and approachable fans out there. @jackalbion and Russ from @Brighton Rock Podcast are always up for a chat about anything Albion-related...over a beer of course!
Thought they both came across superbly, spoke from the heart and vocalised our magnifacamt rise from 'Macclesfield to Marseille' so passionately.
One of them used to post as Captain Haddock on here. Drunken arse and top lad! :bowdown:

Thought they both came across extremely well.

Can only assume Mendoza was away on holiday :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought I recognised non-Jack, but couldn't place why.

I now realise he was the bloke to my right at Ajax away. He introduced himself and said he did an Albion podcast. I neglected to say "I do an Albion website". My google search history from that night reveals I was trying to figure out which podcast!

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 11.53.18.png

Doesn't look like he posts here any more - shame.

Jimmy Grimble

One of them used to post as Captain Haddock on here. Drunken arse and top lad! :bowdown:

Thought they both came across extremely well.

Can only assume Mendoza was away on holiday :lolol:
I might be mistaken but some of the clips are in his pub!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Withdean capacity- 8850
Amex capacity - 30,666

I wonder what may be happening here.
I mean people in these videos. It's odd how I don't remember their faces from the Withdean days, not that I don't recognise them from the Amex.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I mean people in these videos. It's odd how I don't remember their faces from the Withdean days, not that I don't recognise them from the Amex.
It's been almost fifteen years I guess. Even if you knew a lot of the people in the video, it's highly unlikely that you'd recognise them from those days anyway, especially as 2 of the featured would've probably been teenagers then.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's been almost fifteen years I guess. Even if you knew a lot of the people in the video, it's highly unlikely that you'd recognise them from those days anyway, especially as 2 of the featured would've probably been teenagers then.
In that time, their hair has thinned out, or they've grown beards, and that's just the women.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Has @jackalbion formally taken over the title of NSC Media Whore since Mendoza is no longer on here or is @El Presidente still fighting for the top spot?
I don't know where this sits in the league table, but if you hang around in the Caxton long enough before a game eventually a TV crew will interview you.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s like those worst things to happen in 70s TV countdown type channel 5 programmes. The ‘celebrities’ talk like they remember ‘number 26’…yet they weren’t born until 2 decades later! Very odd. Anyone would think they’ve just been shown it on a video clip and asked to comment… :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here