Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice comments on the Amex from Wolves fans

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Really a matter of timing ....My son came by train from Northampton and my nephew by ferry and train from the I.O.W,both got to the ground well over an hour before K.O. but if you wish to hang about in the bars around the station then dash for the train,you have made your choice to queue....simples!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Left mine just after 11.10, went to get something to eat, got to station 11.30 and walked onto the first train.

Same as every home game but ten minutes earlier but always walk onto first train when I leave mine at 1.50ish

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
That was probably the train from Southampton (09.33), pretty much rammed by the time we got to Chichester. Never seen so many Albion fans get on before Chi. Great to see.

By the way the driver/conductor/guard apologised for the lack of carriages and said they would have more on the return journey. It begs the question - surely Southern knew that there was a match on attracting 30,000 people (86% using public transport), May bank holiday weekend, the Childrens Festival etc.,so why not provide extra capacity on their trains to cope?

I should think that was the train we were on as we picked it up at Barnham at 10:33. We just missed a four carriage train at Brighton and ended up catching the delayed 11:52 (8 carriage) and got to the ground for about 12:20. Glad we didn’t chance a later train!

Coming back was fine. Went to Dick’s Bar post match and walked to the station as a train pulled in. The caught a FGW service which only stopped a couple of times but ran slow due to late running preceding trains.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I didn't arrive at the station till about 12, and arrived just as the game was starting. Don't think I missed more than a minute. It was very, very busy and I was surprised I got onto a train to make it almost on time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here