Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL season 2012

Jul 7, 2003
Wow. Al Davis has died

Will be interesting to see what impact this has on the Raiders in the long term. Whilst he is a genuine Raiders legend, many fans and analysts believe that Davis has been holding them back for years with his very hands-on and abrasive style of ownership.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have just properly studied and changed my fantasy team.
You boys are going to get blown away this week. :lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would go on the match-ups. Sanchez is facing a horrible looking defence who have also lost Jerod Mayo. Yes, Sanchez has some horrible days, but not generally against teh weaker pass rushes. When given time to pass, he has put up some very good games, and the Pats are showing no sign of getting a pass rush together. If you are still nervous, then keep an eye on whether Magold is fit to return to the Jets o-line. If he plays, that should be the final piece of convincing that Sanchez is teh better option.

Big Ben is a great QB, I really like him, but that o-line is just getting torn apart, and Ben is taking far too many hits. He's getting no support from his run game, understandably, considering mendenhall is coming off a 400+ touches season in 2010, and is running behind THAT o-line. Redman is decent cover, but is still not going to give Ben much rest bite from dropping back and taking teh pressure.

Meanwhile the Titans D has been under the radar a bit, but have put together some really good games this year. Plus, they will come at Ben hard and often, knowing that one more hit and he could be off the field again with that ankle injury.

Sanchez all teh way for me.

LOL, what do I know?

That's why I absolutely LOVE this game. From one week to another, you are on the edge of your seat as you just don't know who's going to win on any given week. Great week from Big Ben, and that's come from nowhere.

Amazing.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Well the Jags ucked themselves over again with a shocking second half performance AGAIN! 22 yard punt to set up Bengals winning TD then a disaster at centre for the last play :(

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
LOL, what do I know?

That's why I absolutely LOVE this game. From one week to another, you are on the edge of your seat as you just don't know who's going to win on any given week. Great week from Big Ben, and that's come from nowhere.

Amazing.

Missed your previous post and started Big Ben. What a performance!

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos will be switching to orange jerseys for the home uniform from next year with blue as the alternative. Let's hope a return to orange crush will bring a change in fortune.

Has anyone else been watching RedZone on Sky this season? I think this is great - especially when your team is on the later games as you get to see a fair amount of your game without needing to pay for GamePass.

Jul 7, 2003
Will that be like the miami orange shirt? I loved that one!

We already have orange as the alternative uniform (orange with a blue inlay that runs from the armpit down the side seams). As it will be the home kit I wouldn't be surprised if they launch a new version for next season.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Has anyone else been watching RedZone on Sky this season? I think this is great - especially when your team is on the later games as you get to see a fair amount of your game without needing to pay for GamePass.

No adverts make Redzone amazing, and the fact that when you're on red button you can instantly switch screens just by pressing 1 or 2 without having to hit backup makes it well worth doing. Don't get me wrong, i know that the breaks in play make NFL what it is but when you're seeing important play after important play with no ads it does make it very difficult to want to switch back to the main game (unless its your own team obviously)!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Go Lions :flameboun

Attachments

• 201012815552049509.jpg
    201012815552049509.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not even the best team in their division.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not even the best team in their division.

Maybe not, but are great to watch. Also, if you saw any of the Falcons vs Packers game, the o-line wasn't great against the Falcons pass rush, which hasn't exactly been great so far this season. It'll be interesting to see how they go about keeping Suh and Co. off Rodgers. That's gonna be a great game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh yeah, I can see that....... lol - 65 points when you actually changed your team beforehand must be some sort of record! :facepalm:
The :lol: give it away, to think I did actually think and put effort in, always my downfall.
Maybe not, but are great to watch. Also, if you saw any of the Falcons vs Packers game, the o-line wasn't great against the Falcons pass rush, which hasn't exactly been great so far this season. It'll be interesting to see how they go about keeping Suh and Co. off Rodgers. That's gonna be a great game.
Thanksgiving, I believe.
I think The Packers defence is scary, they just aren't putting it together, although they did seem to improve this week, eventually.
I can't watch the games, so am restricted to highlights, and analysis from the US podcasts I listen to.

Rodgers just looks unstoppable (note other reply, sorry AR).
At the moment it's as if he could hit any of the 5 receivers hands, without them even looking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here