Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL 2010 Season

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
How 'bout them Jagwars!!!!!

(primarily for the benefit of the Broncos supporting Donkey Centre Half who knows me well enough to know that yesterday's win for THE University of Florida Gators was much higher in my list of priorities).

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i caught most of the usf game - we're getting a lot more college football on the tv over here this year. eurosport have started showing it as well. usually can get at least 5 live games and then about 12/14 that aren't live. florida tennesse are on this weekend. saw the vols against oregon this weekend too, they played well. should be a good game.

chicago just about managed to beat detroit, if the td at the end had stood, well....? we're going over in a few weeks for most of oct and catching a few games so hopefully they'll be some improvement. my son already told me he doesn't think supporting the bears is right for him any more. ha. sorry kiddo.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I take it you mean Oregon played well Starry and the Vols were a shambles?
My 13 year old son won't be happy this weekend unless the Gators win by at least 30 points. Hoping Demps runs all over them as he did USF.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Not a good result for the Jets – first game in their swanky new stadium and they lost to the Ravens. They talked the talk but didn’t walk the walk.

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
werent the chargers 0-3 last season and then won every game before dissapointing in the playoffs?
played ok last night in bad conditions - i think they will be there or there abouts

Jul 7, 2003
werent the chargers 0-3 last season and then won every game before dissapointing in the playoffs?
played ok last night in bad conditions - i think they will be there or there abouts

Bolts have had a lot of disruption pre-season with hold-outs etc. Losing to KC is not a great start but I still think they'll win the division comfortably (hard for a Broncos fan to say) mainly due to the inability of the my lot, KC and the silver and black clowns from Oakland.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
E-A-G-L-E-S

Unfortunately looking at a long season of misery. It's been a good run with 8 post seasons in the last 11, but alas it's over for a bit.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Houston Texans as I'm seeing a Texan.

Deservedly beat the Colts - excellent running game now to go with Mario Williams sacks.

Texans had their first winning season last year (9-7) and were unlucky to miss out in the shakeup.
With the bogeyteam of Indy dispatched, this could well be the year when they finally make the Playoffs.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Colts blow out Giants on channel 4 as Peyton makes it 2-0 against his brother. Picked up £120 yesterday in a treble of Colts, Steelers and Jets.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
A brilliant drive to tie the game at 22 a piece, with the two point conversion just about in the end zone.

1.14 for the Saints to win it before OT.

Jul 7, 2003
Yet more sadness in Denver with the death of Kenny McKinley at the age of 23. Reported that some players were unaware of this while attending an event in memory of Darrent Williams who was killed a couple of years ago. RIP #11.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yet more sadness in Denver with the death of Kenny McKinley at the age of 23. Reported that some players were unaware of this while attending an event in memory of Darrent Williams who was killed a couple of years ago. RIP #11.

Would appear the death was suicide. There are reports that he spoke of "ending it" in the early stages of his rehab after his summer knee op, but no-one thought he was serious.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
dont really have a team i follow, altho i usually want houston/oakland/green bay to win

prefer watching college football (in particular Notre Dame)

Did you catch any of that College game at the weekend, I think Notre Dame were on the receiving end to Michigan.

OT, 45 yard (ish) FG to tie the game up, and they faked it and the holder threw a TD pass. Superb.

Sounds like a casual flippant comment, but the Head Coach really DID have a mild heart attack.

Amazing finish.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Atlanta managed to hand out a spanking, does this auger well ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here