Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season’s squad in Europe

Which loan players will make the cut next season?

• Total voters

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Dean Elder is a Scottish non-league footballer who has absolutely nothing to do with Brighton and Hove Albion. The error comes from the fact that his name has been entered incorrectly in an Albion line-up instead of Nathan Elder.

The info on Transfermarkt is entered by a bunch of fans and is only as (in)accurate as you might expect from such a source. A few years ago one of those individuals started asking me a bunch of questions via DM on twitter to correct some of the garbage info on Albion academy players on the site. I'm happy to be helpful up to a point, but not for some huge website and not when he started sending me questions on Christmas Day.

You are much better off seeking out those posters on here who know their stuff (you'll figure it out :thumbsup:).
I have to confess to not being an active user on NSC so don’t necessarily know who is who. In the past I’ve been put off by the crazy rumours from some sectors of the fanbase about which striker we should sign.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I have to confess to not being an active user on NSC so don’t necessarily know who is who. In the past I’ve been put off by the crazy rumours from some sectors of the fanbase about which striker we should sign.
@AZ Gull is NSC's really valuable poster on our youth , u21 , academy teams going back a fair while. He took a sabbatical for a bit but is now back i think and shares lots of useful stuff on here. He runs an academy focused Twitter account full of stuff like which Albion players are turning out for England in obscure u15 tournaments and contractual info for our squad and has data that i've not seen covered so comprehensively anywhere else..

Ha ! Yes. There are also lots of threads on NSC about crazy transfer rumours.

PS: I'm even worse when it comes to pedantry fact checking on here
and suggesting that the club is for the most part very well run such that many people on NSC think i'm not even real ! the very idea !!

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
@AZ Gull is NSC's really valuable poster on our youth , u21 , academy teams going back a fair while. He took a sabbatical for a bit but is now back i think and shares lots of useful stuff on here. He runs an academy focused Twitter account full of stuff like which Albion players are turning out for England in obscure u15 tournaments and contractual info for our squad and has data that i've not seen covered so comprehensively anywhere else..

Ha ! Yes. There are also lots of threads on NSC about crazy transfer rumours.

PS: I'm even worse when it comes to pedantry fact checking on here
and suggesting that the club is for the most part very well run such that many people on NSC think i'm not even real ! the very idea !!
That’s a real commitment and thank you for kind comment! Is AZ Gull the same AZ who is in the FPL circle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here