Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next seasons shirt

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Errea won't want to lose us as we are their biggest English customer. I expect they'll put in a competitive offer to keep the contract.

Apart from Narrich

Palace had Errea a while back - best thing about them is the bespoke designs rather than the likes of Nike who churn out existing designs for the non Prem/Champs League/International teams.

Agree that Puma and Addidas are the best manufacturers out there and I've always liked the Kappa designs.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Errea won't want to lose us as we are their biggest English customer. I expect they'll put in a competitive offer to keep the contract.

Irrespective of whether or not we are their biggest customer, I'd be surprised if errea haven't renegotiated the length of the kit deal as they are now expected to pay albion big bucks up front to seal a deal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think there is anything to stop teams changing their kit every season. It was a 'gentlemens agreement' some years back, and most teams in all 4 divisions adhered to it, but over the past few seasons many have gone back to changing every season. We had a one season home kit in 2010-2011.

Paul Barber said recently, at a fans meeting, that there will be a new home and away kit this coming season, and a brand new home and away kit next season because the Errea contract was finishing then.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Apart from Narrich

Palace had Errea a while back - best thing about them is the bespoke designs rather than the likes of Nike who churn out existing designs for the non Prem/Champs League/International teams.

Agree that Puma and Addidas are the best manufacturers out there and I've always liked the Kappa designs.

Palace still have Errea.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I hear there is a change of Manufacturer, and we will be sponsored by Disney's newly-purchased Star Wars franchise.

The away shirt can be exclusively revealed below:

Oct_5F00_starwars_5F00_vadar.jpg

:drool: I want that.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I agree with this - most of our players have theirs removed by the kitmen and, quite frankly, it looks scruffy. Errea have put an almost identical collar on the Norwich kits, and their players haven't had their's modified:

2505756510.jpg

You quite often see that the players' shirt has ripped there too, mine ripped the first time I put my shirt on. Very poorly made.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You quite often see that the players' shirt has ripped there too, mine ripped the first time I put my shirt on. Very poorly made.

Think its there so help stop the v of the shirt itself getting ripped, a failsafe type of jobbie and not just for show. I know my son's have all "gone" there but only 5 mins to sew it back as opposed to £££s for a replacement shirt :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Paul Barber said recently, at a fans meeting, that there will be a new home and away kit this coming season, and a brand new home and away kit next season because the Errea contract was finishing then.

If we go up it will be 3 new shirts for next season.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
They make their own kits (well, a company called 'avec' make the kits, but their brand does not appear).

Avec used to do Sunderland

Palace's subs were still wearing Nike training kit last week

Tin pot club can't even match their haberdashery

Jimmy Grimble

I still miss Benno :down:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I want to the Fans Forum in Rye last week.

Paul Barber stated that the tender for the new kit had not yet started.

However he did say he had all the major kit manufacturers contacting the club wanting to do business.

Excellent news and end of thread then?

I thought we were keeping the home kit but changing the away for Errea's last season but could be wrong!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Excellent news and end of thread then?

I thought we were keeping the home kit but changing the away for Errea's last season but could be wrong!

As I posted above, I went to a fans meeting with Paul Barber a few weeks ago, he said we are getting two new kits for next season which will last for one year only.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here