Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next seasons shirt

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
christ we haven't even finished the season and the club are saying next seasons kit is more or less ready for a sneak preview, its usually a week or so before the seasons starts that they get it sorted

Or the one that wasn't on sale in the shop til about October.

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Would be good to see it in the shops well before the season starts so people can actually wear a Tshirt of their team in the summer and a big Ker Ching for the cash tills at the Amex while there's no football on
With Paul Barber pulling the strings this year it'll probably happen instead of waiting till September/October to buy it

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Home kit in American Express blue....

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
christ we haven't even finished the season and the club are saying next seasons kit is more or less ready for a sneak preview, its usually a week or so before the seasons starts that they get it sorted

Ah! That was the Old Brighton and Hove Albion, of Withdean and crumbling Goldstone fame..... Now we are the New version, in which we are Upwardly Mobile, and looking to the Premiership, with a great new stadium and 25000 fans.... and that means being properly organised, and not amaturishly rushing out to get the new kit like a husband shopping for xmas on xmas eve...... Hopefully

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fact:

It's Errea as they have one year left on their contract

The away shirt is a retro yellow with blue pinstripes.

The new sponsors are Amex

I may get shot now

If all that is indeed 'fact', I'd be happy.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Errea at all? I don't try out every brand but I have Nike Celtic shirts and Umbro Ireland shirts and I think the quality of the Errea ones stands up just as well.

Anyway, it's a well-known fact that Puma make the best football (and rugby) jerseys.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyway, it's a well-known fact that Puma make the best football (and rugby) jerseys.
Agreed , although not a huge fan of the kit maker being so far up the shirt Watford/Leicester style.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
The pink NOBO shirt should come back for another season.

Stunning:

brighton-and-hove-albion-away-football-shirt-1991-s_30_1.jpg

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
We got to the play off finals with the help of that kit.

Not quite. The Chewitt wrapper top made its debut at Wembley with matching shorts, our away kit for the season up to that point was the wavy red and white diamond pattern on the top that looked pink, with plain red shorts and socks.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Errea won't want to lose us as we are their biggest English customer. I expect they'll put in a competitive offer to keep the contract.

Indeed, plus they always design a bespoke kit for us making it unique. I fear that if we change supplier they may only let us choose from a selection of templates.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Errea at all? I don't try out every brand but I have Nike Celtic shirts and Umbro Ireland shirts and I think the quality of the Errea ones stands up just as well.

kit is ok, but the fashion tops are a pile of poo.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
as long as they remove that mock layer v-neck thing that rips when anyone with a remotely large head tries to put one on, I'll be happy

actually that's a lie I'd quite like blue and white stripes too

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
as long as they remove that mock layer v-neck thing that rips when anyone with a remotely large head tries to put one on, I'll be happy

I agree with this - most of our players have theirs removed by the kitmen and, quite frankly, it looks scruffy. Errea have put an almost identical collar on the Norwich kits, and their players haven't had their's modified:

2505756510.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here