Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season's kits: Predictions!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My favourite ever away kit was the "Inter Milan" one in the mid-90's, and I would love to see a return.
I think Rochdale have a version of this this season?

Ha! Mine was the black and red "AC Milan" Skint branded one from a bit later on. I still have it and wore it for football training every Saturday and Thursday back in the early 2000s. It's a little tight around the midriff now :rant: :drink: :lolol:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
My favourite ever away kit was the "Inter Milan" one in the mid-90's, and I would love to see a return.

Certainly better than their current kit.

inter kit.jpg

Attachments

• inter kit.jpg
    inter kit.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 298

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
https://fineartamerica.com/featured...ve-albion-d-j-rogers.html?product=beach-towel

On a slightly different note ,was searching Amex merchandise and was thinking if only we could have an away strip in Amex Corp Credit card turquoise with the Amex logo printed into the shirt . As if it were a credit card .They Did it for certain items like towels etc. Would look cool .

I then stumbled across these beach towels . See link above .

They also do the Goldstone .. Has anyone got one ?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003

I agree completely 100%.

Loved that kit, although we probably only played in it fewer than five times as it was the thrrd kit, if memory serves me correctly.

I've lost it now, annoyingly, but it was a classic BHA shirt (made even better on a personal level as it was worn by various girlfriends during that time period also during 'adult fun time' :) )

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Get rid of those dumb collars. Club shot themselves in the foot with that choice but suspect they got a Nike discount because they are so yuk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don’t like it when American Express is written in a different colour blue.

I think you will find that American Express insist on their logo being in a certain shade of blue, we have little or no choice on the matter, so it's more a case of us matching our shirt colour to their colour scheme, rather than the other way around.

I suppose we can't complain too much, they do pay us an awful lot of money for the privilege.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I agree completely 100%.

Loved that kit, although we probably only played in it fewer than five times as it was the thrrd kit, if memory serves me correctly. )

We wore it in one competitive game, away at Swansea, I’ve been told it was in fact officially our away kit, not third kit. Due to it having blue in it meant that it was too similar to our home kit so wasn’t used and the red and yellow Admiral away kits were preferred during the rate that Admiral were our kit suppliers.

I think it was also used in a pre season friendly.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

They have next seasons kit available for sale already,
FDAC9B19-8B3F-457B-9BB5-85A1F42F870D.jpeg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Loved that Inter shirt - your design is nice! I did this last year...

[tweet]1263024195665113094[/tweet]

The Nobo kit is amazing. Both those are too nice and American Express wouldn't allow it and oh, ah, but I want them!!!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Loved that Inter shirt - your design is nice! I did this last year...

[tweet]1263024195665113094[/tweet]

Top one is amazing and think the bottom one could work. Generally I’d think the blue would have to be different to the home tho, so like a darker, more green blue with black stripes, then for the home kit a slightly lighter royal blue with more magenta and white stripes. Kind of a personal preference I guess.

Then the tertiary red colour can work with both kit across stripes or not, but I’m partial to a panel anyway. Particularly a fan of the palace puma kits this season for that reason, that the design and palette is the same over the 3 kits pretty much, but with main colour being switched. Very smart.

Good work on your designs. Where do you make them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here