• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
See the 'groovy gang' of miscogynist bullies are out in force.Bit early for Fridat drinking club.

Funny that.Load of blokes ganging up on a lady poster,but you can't see it.???

I have no idea of the gender of the poster.

Indeed.

And you are wise to avoid assumptions. Two Profs can cast his aspersions, but he knows neither the gender of the poster in question, nor of all of his perceived bullies.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Apart from the political, economical and national identity benefits, threads like this would end and we could all get back to a (fairly) united front in supporting the Albion...

Any economic effects will literally take decades to be realised. Not the words of a remoaner, but optimistic arch brexiteer Mogg. In reality the economic effects will be significantly adverse, particularly in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit.

In theory there may be some political benefits, but in reality I expect these to be insignificant once the reality of the situation is understood (not just fantasy) and certainly won't result in any tangible differences.

WTF are 'national identity benefits'? :mad:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Indeed.

And you are wise to avoid assumptions. Two Profs can cast his aspersions, but he knows neither the gender of the poster in question, nor of all of his perceived bullies.

Bullying is bullying,just as Brexit is Brexit

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Wonder if the EC will want to audit Marcus Ball's accounts,if indeed he has kept any,for the £500,000 given to him.He reckons he has spent the lot.???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed.

Although, to be fair, I think we’re on safe ground to assume our friend isn’t a professor.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Although, to be fair, I think we’re on safe ground to assume our friend isn’t a professor.

I came to the conclusion today that LadySeagull isn't much of a lady so, she's on " Ignore " from now on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I came to the conclusion today that LadySeagull isn't much of a lady so, she's on " Ignore " from now on.

If you want vacuous and tired platitudes he/she is your person. Otherwise best ignore.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you want vacuous and tired platitudes he/she is your person. Otherwise best ignore.

yep, 2 cans of Scrumpy Jack and my tolerance levels have eroded to the thickness of a layer of Graphene.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Latest bell end suggestion is Rory Stewart to bring back National Service for 16 year olds. Is there no beginning to this rancid bunch's talents ???

is some form of national service really a bad idea? doesnt need to be military, can be other forms of directed involvment in projects across country.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here