Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Manager to go?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's been a lot of vocal support for Malkay. I wonder if Tan will have the guts to fire and I wonder if the fans campaign will go the same way as the colour changing - we'll protest, we'll be seething, we'll be outraged, but we'll still be there to enjoy Premier League football.
We were down there on 'free (red) scarf night'. Many a fan was accepting of the scarfs.
All bar a bit of noise towards the end, and 1 banner, after we'd scored our second, there wasn't much else.

As an aside, when I got to a seat (the traffic going to and coming out was horrendous) the first thing I saw, directly opposite, was a Malaysian flag.
This caused me to look around and there was 9 other Malaysian flags attached to the stadium, and only 2 Welsh flags, with nothing representing Cardiff or the team.

I left with a lot less sympathy for their plight than what I'd arrived with.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Boothroyd back to Watford.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I know it seems a bit crazy seeing as they're only one place behind us in the league, but I think Paul Ince might find himself going doing a slippery slope rather quickly if the indiscipline continues and they don't start stringing some results together soon. Having his boy at the club might help him, but it doesn't take much for Chairman to get the hump, and if the fans turn too then anything can happen. The Guv'nor himself is clearly feeling the pressure, what with seeking to reassert himself by joining NSC and all that.

I'm not suggestion he's high on the to go list by any means, but certainly one to watch I reckon.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I do not wish anybody harm but hope that he gets the sack and no other club seek his services.

Classic bit of not wishing anybody harm there :lolol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Looks like Danny Wilson is back in business at Barnsley http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25415464

Shame they couldn't have appointed him a couple of weeks ago, I love him to bits but we do have a good record against his teams.

Got a great deal of respect for the man, as a player (saw him muller Palace at the Goldstone - was it 1985? - down the wing) - a manager and as a bloke. Hope he succeeds in keeping the Tykes up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's been a lot of vocal support for Malkay. I wonder if Tan will have the guts to fire and I wonder if the fans campaign will go the same way as the colour changing - we'll protest, we'll be seething, we'll be outraged, but we'll still be there to enjoy Premier League football.

I know it seems a bit crazy seeing as they're only one place behind us in the league, but I think Paul Ince might find himself going doing a slippery slope rather quickly if the indiscipline continues and they don't start stringing some results together soon. Having his boy at the club might help him, but it doesn't take much for Chairman to get the hump, and if the fans turn too then anything can happen. The Guv'nor himself is clearly feeling the pressure, what with seeking to reassert himself by joining NSC and all that.

Blackpool are done.
I think a lesson at the hands of The Albion, will push them so far from contention the Ince's will be gone before Valentines Day.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Its unlike the chicken farmers at Blackburn to stay loyal to a manager for so long.

Also, agree re.Ince. Blackpool are on the slide, and his Son could well be off in January.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chelsea struggling to beat a mediocre side... again

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Mourinho anyone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here