Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Manager Betting

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
The club definitely contacted Ince this morning (not a great scoop, I know), but as I understand it terms and a reaccommodation package are the issues. Can't see it being concluded by tomorrow if we are going to get him. Cotterill is definitely the easy option here if the guv'nor doesn't want it, so I've stuck a tenner on both and the small stake on Stevens.

but he will soon f*** off when something else comes up at end of season

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
One thing that i know for sure is that Tony Adams was at the match yesterday. Not too much of a suprise, considering it is local and he is being considered. Thats all.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Paul Ince would be good as he has had success in the lower leagues before and so what if in a couple of years he has jumped ship to a bigger club. He will only do that if we have had some success and got us going in the right direction. However, if not Ince, I agree that Keown would be worth a punt as he has the badges I understand and worked under Wenger so hopefully that will rub off.

However, I am getting a bit tired of all the posters that haven't learnt any lessons from the Adams fiasco. Never go back.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The odds have disappeared from Victor Chandler

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Apologies for posting on two threads.. but yeah - it could be that they've suspended the bets as they are in the know.

Or not of course!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I've just had heard that we'll have a new manager before Tuesday. Wonder if they'll be an announcement in the morning..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
probably a press conference at 2.pm and they will say that Booker and White in charge until after Tuesday game and the new man will be at the game to take over Wednesday.

Are Stockport playing Tuesday?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Well, considering Uncle Dick sat down today to write up his shortlist:bla: like he told us yesterday:bla:, if the bettings been taken down because they have appointed someone (after all why else would it be) then I would say Uncle D, in fact wrote his short list out sometime before today!:whistle::thumbsup:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Well, considering Uncle Dick sat down today to write up his shortlist:bla: like he told us yesterday:bla:, if the bettings been taken down because they have appointed someone (after all why else would it be) then I would say Uncle D, in fact wrote his short list out sometime before today!:whistle::thumbsup:

Considering you were spot on about MA etc you appear once again to be making an excellent point.
Any confirmation on who it will be? ( from your source...)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Considering you were spot on about MA etc you appear once again to be making an excellent point.
Any confirmation on who it will be? ( from your source...)
No haven't seen him this weekend, although I've no reason to believe it'll be any different to what I found out last week.

It is funny listening to Dick Knight in his interviews. The man couldn't speak the truth if it jumped up and bit him on the arse.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
:censored::rant::rant:Where is Alex Ferguson on that list? ...DICK KNIGHT OUT!!

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here