Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Manager Betting Suspended

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
How many bets does it take for the price on someone like that to drop?

For instance, if 20 people read this and thought "oh I might stick a quid on him", would the bookies think there's a lot of activity on him and lower the odds? It's a massive Catch 22 right?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well i've never ever heard of this bloke. and if i'm told i should have done? meh

now he's 20-1. worth a fiver i reckon. does uncle S have any news on him?

Uncle Speilberg has a source at the club, hopefully (when US takes a break from the new Daft Punk album) he can furnish us with some info. The is definitely something going on with this TANK fella.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Uncle Speilberg has a source at the club, hopefully (when US takes a break from the new Daft Punk album) he can furnish us with some info. The is definitely something going on with this TANK fella.

Looking at his record I just can't understand why? Have I missed something? This is the only name that's cropped up that is worrying me.

I'm up for a left field appointment but this one looks really left field. :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looking at his record I just can't understand why? Have I missed something? This is the only name that's cropped up that is worrying me.

I'm up for a left field appointment but this one looks really left field. :shrug:

He has managed in the top flight in Japan; I guess this and his coaching skills honed in Germany are what has attracted Bloom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here