Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton manager

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I can’t disagree with your reasoning from a business point of view but we all know that football cannot be compared to a sensible business model.

For me the immediate issue is keeping the players inspired and motivated and I am sorry but a low level coach is not going to do that in the short term.

To build on the success now has never been a better time. If not now then when?

This is time to level up.

There is no financial risk, we got more compensation for a manger than any other club has achieved in history.

I heard they are over the moon this years panto has been shelved

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He sounds identical to potter.

‘With that said, Bodo have arguably been found out this season as teams are looking to sit back and attack them on transitions. They are currently 10 points behind leaders – Molde FK and are struggling to create as many chances as they have created in the past. So, it brings a question mark on Knutsen’s ability to adapt if possessed with a distinct challenge, but this season’s downfall has partly come as a result of several key players leaving the club.’

Hmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The old plan B concerns

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am really liking the playing style under De Zerbi; I am beginning to feel more positive if this is a possibility......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am struggling to think of another football club who, whilst having the discussion about their next manager is going 'I think the Chairman and Chief Exec are probably best qualified and we'll go with what they think '

There's some exciting names out there, but I'll back Tone and Paul :thumbsup:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
https://youtu.be/xIB5H65B09w

De Zerbi sounds decent- ticking boxes for Brighton based on that video in terms of tactics, transfers, player development.

Does he speak English?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
https://youtu.be/xIB5H65B09w

De Zerbi sounds decent- ticking boxes for Brighton based on that video in terms of tactics, transfers, player development.

Does he speak English?

More importantly

698403232a933466e15d1049aa2f25e6.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Call me an oaf but I cant work out how to bet on the next manager using my bet365 account.

Incidentally I wonder if Steve Cotterill has applied again? Would be his, what, fifth go?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Sky Bet have this:

Kjetil Knutsen 3.00
Roberto De Zerbi 5.00
Steve Cooper 6.00
Nathan Jones 9.00
Russell Martin 11.00
Ange Postecoglou 13.00
Brendan Rodgers 15.00
Felice Mazzu 15.00
Maurico Pochettino 15.00
Sean Dyche 15.00

Extraordinary that Pochettino is 9th favourite. A few years ago, he would have been in the top three of everyone's wish list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here