Newcastle's post match reactions...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Bad Losers for definate, i dont see how they said they dominated the game, well i didnt see that, they had a bit more of the ball but no way did they dominate the game, what a bunch of muppets they are and as fans they were awful, we totally outsung them, Sunderland fans were way better

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
They even said we'd get knocked out next round coz we were shite , no class whatsoever Newcastle fans . I thought we dominated the 2nd half at times never felt threatened once we scored if i still smoked the cigar would have been on full puff with 10 mins to go ,ant and dec can f*** off as well ,

D

Deleted member 18477

best fans in the world some refer to them as... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right. leeds utd fans were f***ing class even when we got it back to 2-2.

newcastle really do only sing when they're winning.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Definitely some of the quietest fans I've witnessed! But to be honest though, we always out-sing everyone. Best fans in the world we are!

kjgood

I cant believe how rude and deluded they are, I know sometimes we can be pretty damning about players and performances but we are mild compared to the rubbish on that forum.

Have to say it wasnt a good performance by either team really but we won fair and square (with a bit of good fortune thrown in) didnt think much of the highlights on the TV though, a bit one sided.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"they had one shot on target and scored with a deflection.
we lost 4 good goal opportunities due to playing our 3rd and 4th choice strikers.
we were denied a clear pen.

i am not happy with the result, nor by some of our performances....yet again we were playing away from home, with half of our 1st choice squad against a championship team that was playing their ''champions league final''.
bad luck lads, bet if we played the same game another 10 times we would have won all 10.
good luck to brighton for the rest of the campaign cause they'll need it.
and i hopw we don't help them out with any of our players in the future....didn't like the way they were play acting....discrace...."

We did what we had to do against a Premiership team at the end of the day- I don't care how we do it, I wouldn't have cared if they had 1000 shots on target and they rocketed one off our post which rebounded all the way back up the pitch into the back of their net in the 96th minute to win us the game.
They played their strongest available squad- as if they can go claiming they put out their ressies. "Half of our first choice squad" :lolol:
Play-acted? What, like El-Abd did after being stamped on the face by Cabaye?
Well a big f*** OFF to Newcastle and their fans. Deluded neanderthal supporters with half a brain cell between them, a bitter prick for a manager and one of the biggest cnuts in the country for a chairman.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
For the record:
Newcastle line-up from last week against Fulham:
26 Tim Krul 6 Michael Williamson 3 Davide Santon 2 Fabricio Coloccini 5 Danny Simpson 8 Danny Guthrie 4 Yohan Cabaye 10 Hatem Ben Arfa 18 Jonás Gutiérrez 23 Shola Ameobi 20 Leon Best
Line-up v Brighton:
26 Tim Krul 3 Davide Santon 6 Michael Williamson 14 James Perch 5 Danny Simpson 18 Jonás Gutiérrez 8 Danny Guthrie 4 Yohan Cabaye 10 Hatem Ben Arfa 20 Leon Best 23 Shola Ameobi

ONE change and that was only because Coloccini was injured.
Half your first-team indeed :lolol:
Shows how useless they really are without Ba and Tiote.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Looking at other forums makes me realise what a gem we have in NSC.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
A real class bunch. Some of the comments on their forum are incredible. They berate their players with such hatred that it make me wonder why they bother to go and watch them at all. The comment about "raking AEA's face harder" was totally out of order. Still, they have Pardew, we have Gus, they are on the slide, we are in the ascendency.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"We were playing away at Brighton. Brighton, you know that great Catalan city on Spain's North East coast, or maybe it's in the Spanish capital, or perhaps Northern Italy - I can't remember which one but it must be one of those places for us to play keep-ball cautious tactics. Against teams like that it's suicide really to play more than one up front, better play a packed midfield and have one lone striker in case of spillages etc"

:lolol:

Some slightly more clueless posts from Newcastle fans:

"It was a shocking game both sides were crap I actually thought Brighton were very poor and thats not sour grapes its a fact"

"First up - am absolutely livid about this shambles of a result I refuse to believe that a club owned by a billionaire (albeit a fat-knacker one) doesn´t have the strength-in-depth in its squad to smash a bottom Championship side at this stage in the season. And yet, here we are...."

"Still drunk still bitter still f***** off. sh***, at least we won't get knocked out by the the filthy wall pushers at least. Just get done by a town full of gays"

I think you'll find you "got done by a" CITY "full of gays" actually
:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports